BY CHAPSTICK

• Mix, match and attach for your own unique flavor combination
  • Provides 8 hours of moisturization
  • Available in 8 flavors for 28 ChapStick® DUO flavor options
  • NET WT 0.194 OZ (5.5 g) EACH

• Has anyone tried this? Is it fun to use?1 Answers
ChapStick® DUO Tropical Pineapple & Fresh Coconut
  • "This product is pretty good. I have too keep chapstick with me because my lips are always dry. The smell is awesome." in 40 reviews
  • "Love the Pina colada flavor you get when you mix these two! Very moisturizing but kind of a bulky packaging for throwing it in a purse." in 37 reviews
  • " This has become a favorite chap stick of mine! Love the smell! My lips aren't chapped and stay moist! " in 20 reviews
Brianna B.
Franklin, WV
the concept is wonderful, two different flavors of chap-stick in one convenient container. I did find that I needed to apply frequently, more often than normal. I do think it's a great value because you can swap out the current flavors for others. Will keep this staple in my purse.
Brittney K.
When I first bought the product I thought I wasn't gonna like it, but it's one of the best lip conditioner I have found!! Love how you can change and snap different ones together! I thought how you can change it was a very neat concepted and it something I would re purchase :)
Tia K.
I am a huge fan of anything pineapple or coconut. I found my self using chapstick even when I didn't need it just because of the flavors. Great over all chapstick, I just don't like how bulky it is.
jasmyne m.
I like how the lip balm is nice and smooth.It is good when you put it on before you put your makeup so your lipstick and liquid  lip stick goes on easy.the  packaging is very nice and easy to store.
Ali'yah S.
Conyers, GA
They are hard to open they dont really last that long but for the price its a good product.But the smell is good and if your going in for a  quick kiss its a good product.
Adamaris B.
really good smell, the combination of pineapple and coconut brought me in. bought it at walmart and totally met my expectations. It was my first time using and i would definitely use it again. adding it to my list of favorites.
Jazzy R.
Suffolk, VA
I really love this product. I can switch up my flavor everyday or mix them up. I found the product to be very hydrating to my lips and kept them very smooth. I would so recommend this to others.
Stella W.
Kingston, WA
I really like these chap sticks. It helps with my lips when they are chapped. The smells is good for both. I always put on before bed and when I wake up my lips and soft.
Stephanie B.
The smell is fantastic but for the most part I don't feel like it hydrates my lips that much. They look and feel okay for a couple minutes and then they are dry again.
Kimberly D.
Roanoke, VA
Very easy and convenient. Absolute cutest packaging. Perfect for makeup bag and purse. My go to chapstick. Keeps my lips moisturized. Absolute best brand of chapstick.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Has anyone tried this? Is it fun to use?