BY CHAPSTICK

• Mix, match and attach for your own unique flavor combination
  • Provides 8 hours of moisturization
  • Available in 8 flavors for 28 ChapStick® DUO flavor options
  • NET WT 0.194 OZ (5.5 g) EACH

• Has anyone tried this? Is it fun to use?1 Answers
ChapStick® DUO Tropical Pineapple & Fresh Coconut
  • "This product is pretty good. I have too keep chapstick with me because my lips are always dry. The smell is awesome." in 40 reviews
  • "Love the Pina colada flavor you get when you mix these two! Very moisturizing but kind of a bulky packaging for throwing it in a purse." in 37 reviews
  • " This has become a favorite chap stick of mine! Love the smell! My lips aren't chapped and stay moist! " in 20 reviews
Lilyann S.
Tucson
I needed a chap stick that helped me since I had super dry lips. I saw this one at walgreens and bought it. It worked amazing! It left my lips feeling super smooth and I loved the smell of the flavors. It definitely did not dissapoint me. Would totally buy again.
Lindsay W.
Purcell, OK
Chapstick is a well known well.. chapstick brand. It’s pretty great it use to be my top brand but I’ve found a few that have caught my eye since then but I still use it pretty often. It lasts a long time so for the price point it’s a great value.
Crystal F.
Who doesn't love Chapstick?! Despite this being a little pricey, this leaves your lips soft, protected from getting chapped and smelling amazing. This scent is so delicious and my favorite!
Emma B.
Rolling Meadows
Best chapstick yet can't wait to see what other flavors will come out!!! It was a weird package at first but once you figured out how to use it then you were ok. It lasted longer than eos does so that's really amazing. I would definitely buy this duo any day!
Shannon M.
Wilmington, DE
Loved it. It's so small and convenient. I purchased from cvs pharmacy and it wasn't too expensive. Lasted about 2 months for me. Definitely easy to use! I would recommend it to others! I've even purchased more of them!
Tayy C.
My lips are softer then ever now ! I use to have very dry lips every winter , but after using this products I never have to feel embarrassed again . Gentle & smooth . Smells great too.
Amie H.
Florence, KY
The smells is great and so is the formula but the packaging needs work. While in my pocket the lid would continuously come off collecting all sorts of pocket debris and making a mess.
Jasee R.
This is an amazing product because you can switch it with other chap stick flavors and have soft lips and look nice. This product I have used a lot and I love using it because it leave your lip looking glossy
Jada R.
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! I cannot explain the love I have for this product this is a must for chapstick! It's so smooth and I do not have to apply its 20 times, which is great! I'd tell people for sure about this product
Melinda K.
This is seriously summer in a tube. My lips were hurting for moisture. Once I applied this, I realized that my life was also missing the tropical flavors! It's the perfect product.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Has anyone tried this? Is it fun to use?

Walmart