BY CHAPSTICK

• Mix, match and attach for your own unique flavor combination
  • Provides 8 hours of moisturization
  • Available in 8 flavors for 28 ChapStick® DUO flavor options
  • NET WT 0.194 OZ (5.5 g) EACH

• Has anyone tried this? Is it fun to use?1 Answers
Laura G.
Port Huron
While I love the scents, the package did not include instructions on how to get the lid off so I sorta broke it off and ruined the cap... My boyfriend later figured out you have to twist the caps off. Instructions would have been helpful and saved some time and energy, as well as some chapstick... I sorta broke some off in the process of breaking the cap off. 3 stars cause I love the scents and I will buy more now that I know how to open it.
Katie M.
Panama City, FL
Found this today on clearance and decided to give it a try. The Tropical Pineapple and Fresh Coconut reminds me of summertime and the beach. I picked up two others snap ons in Watermelon and Peach. I like the fact that you can have the option of one flavor using the provided handle or doing without the handle and snap on two different flavors (as pictured). Gives you options and the ability to mix and match and even use both flavors to make your own combo. The moisturizing lasts a while. It's made with petroleum (and other ingredients) and feels similar to Vaseline. That base provides long lasting moisture. Doesn't have any color to it and isn't super glossy. Good everyday staple to have in your purse or pocket.
vivian m.
I really love this product! Originally I thought I wouldn't like it because I thought that it was going to be too bulky, but it really isn't. I bought this at Walgreens and initially wanted it for the coconut flavored Chapstick but it actually is a great combination because you can use either just the coconut flavor or you can use the pineapple one or you can mix them together which is actually really delicious! I would say that it moisturizes your lips for a good period of time but compared to Vaseline it doesn't last as long but it still does moisturize your lips for a good period of time before you have to be reapply. Overall a good product and it's a two for one kind of deal so you can't beat that!
Melody T.
Terrazas, Parque Escorial #1207 , bluvd 600 Carolina
This is a cool product, because have two lipsticks y one and difference flavors, my mom buy this for me and i love it the first time. Is to essay and fun to apply, i recommend this to everyone with any type of lips.
Zhana H.
Irmo, SC
Sooooo‼‼‼ Let just say I encountered a “fruit party” on my soft and plump lips , thanks to this product ‼️ It was such an amazing base for my Lipstick and all I had to do was take the product’s top off and glide it onto my lips! I recommend this item to anyone in need of lip moisture ‼️
sierra <.
Wonderful product for those who enjoy the flavor of pina coladas. Good price and good value, however the two sides often snap apart in my bag. No big deal, the lid stays shut extremely well and there have been no accidents. Neither side is too overpowering in smell or flavor (to me at least), and I'll definitely be purchasing again. As for it's benefit as chapstick, it smelled and tasted better than it hydrated my lips, but they were softer after applying than before.
Michele H.
The chapstick/balm itself is the great quality that ChapStick has always been consistent in providing; While the tube is nifty (you can carry two different flavors around with you to switch it up!) int's not convenient to just throw in your pocket and run out of the door with, as it's quite bulky. I haven't bought more of this style since my original purchase.
Devan S.
This chapstick duo is great I totally recommend you try it and it’s very inexpensive. I bought mine from Walmart and yes very long lasting so please get it and it’s not pricey at all you get a great product for cheap. Yes I would definitely buy it again
Lexi G.
New York, New York
I love the smell of this chapstick but my favorite part about it is the applicator. I've gotten two of these and they have lasted me a really long time. What I loved when I first saw it was that it reminded me of the esos one. I like this chapstick though because it makes my lips really soft and I normally have such dry skin. It works well for me.
Tracey L.
Staten Island, NY
This one snd pink lemon aid are my favs but they are so hard to find quick tip irritable nose from a cold put some around your irritated nostrils use finger don’t knock it try it
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Has anyone tried this? Is it fun to use?