BY CHAPSTICK

• Mix, match and attach for your own unique flavor combination
  • Provides 8 hours of moisturization
  • Available in 8 flavors for 28 ChapStick® DUO flavor options
  • NET WT 0.194 OZ (5.5 g) EACH

• Has anyone tried this? Is it fun to use?1 Answers
sierra <.
Wonderful product for those who enjoy the flavor of pina coladas. Good price and good value, however the two sides often snap apart in my bag. No big deal, the lid stays shut extremely well and there have been no accidents. Neither side is too overpowering in smell or flavor (to me at least), and I'll definitely be purchasing again. As for it's benefit as chapstick, it smelled and tasted better than it hydrated my lips, but they were softer after applying than before.
Lindsay W.
Purcell, OK
Chapstick is a well known well.. chapstick brand. It’s pretty great it use to be my top brand but I’ve found a few that have caught my eye since then but I still use it pretty often. It lasts a long time so for the price point it’s a great value.
Laura G.
Port Huron
While I love the scents, the package did not include instructions on how to get the lid off so I sorta broke it off and ruined the cap... My boyfriend later figured out you have to twist the caps off. Instructions would have been helpful and saved some time and energy, as well as some chapstick... I sorta broke some off in the process of breaking the cap off. 3 stars cause I love the scents and I will buy more now that I know how to open it.
Michele H.
The chapstick/balm itself is the great quality that ChapStick has always been consistent in providing; While the tube is nifty (you can carry two different flavors around with you to switch it up!) int's not convenient to just throw in your pocket and run out of the door with, as it's quite bulky. I haven't bought more of this style since my original purchase.
Devan S.
This chapstick duo is great I totally recommend you try it and it’s very inexpensive. I bought mine from Walmart and yes very long lasting so please get it and it’s not pricey at all you get a great product for cheap. Yes I would definitely buy it again
Lexi G.
New York, New York
I love the smell of this chapstick but my favorite part about it is the applicator. I've gotten two of these and they have lasted me a really long time. What I loved when I first saw it was that it reminded me of the esos one. I like this chapstick though because it makes my lips really soft and I normally have such dry skin. It works well for me.
Anna B.
Kept my lips from being chapped and breaking. I also have dry upper lip skin which is mostly where I put the product. Lasted a long time; didn't speed through it because I had to keep reapplying. Loved the scent. Reminded me of the beach; perfect for the summer. Would recommend to those who suffer from dry, parched lips.
Melody T.
Terrazas, Parque Escorial #1207 , bluvd 600 Carolina
This is a cool product, because have two lipsticks y one and difference flavors, my mom buy this for me and i love it the first time. Is to essay and fun to apply, i recommend this to everyone with any type of lips.
Talia ♉.
Tucson
Favorite chapstick by far! I always love a fun and fruity flavor and you can definitely find it here. This chapstick is new and can be a tad pricey but it’s worth it 100% with attractive packaging and high quality product! I search stores for this because it’s definitely my number one choice!
Amy Y.
El Cerrito, CA
I absolutely love this product, you can snap on and snap off and mix it with different "flavors". This pineapple and coconut one is definitely a favorite. It's easy to use, no need to have instructions on how to use it. I would definitely buy this again and encourage others to do so too.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Has anyone tried this? Is it fun to use?