BY CHAPSTICK

Mix, Match And Attach For Your Own Unique Flavor Combination

Provides 8 Hours Of Moisturization

Available In 12 Flavors

Petrolatum, Paraffin, Mineral Oil, Octyldodecanol, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Flavor,
Arachidyl Propionate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Beeswax, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,
Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetyl Alcohol, Alcohol,
Methylparaben, Saccharin, Partially Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Propylparaben, Yellow
10 Lake, Titanium Dioxide, Yellow 6 Lake, Lecithin (Soy), Blue 1 Lake

Arachidyl Propionate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Beeswax,
Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Isopropyl Myristate, Benzyl Benzoate, Flavor, Cetyl
Alcohol, Partially Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Red 40 Lake, Methylparaben, Saccharin,
Propylparaben, Lecithin (Soy)

Jennifer S.
Phoenix , AZ
I absolutely love this product. I think it's fun all around, from the flavors and scents to the way you can connect different chapsticks together. It definitely kept my lips moisturized and soft and i just love love love the watermelon one.
Alondra H.
Rock Island
My favorite Chapstick❤ I like it so much smells great it, and it leaves my lips soft and shiny it also tastes very good and leaves just the right amount of tint on your lips I never leave my house without mine (:
Miranda M.
Maplesville , AL
Love Chapstick Duos and this is my favorite flavor combo. They are so easy to use and apply. I have already been back to Walmart to buy more after using all of it. Would recommend to all you ladies for sure!