ChapStick® DUO Sweet Peach uploaded by Marcie M.

BY CHAPSTICK

Mix, Match And Attach For Your Own Unique Flavor Combination

Provides 8 Hours Of Moisturization

Available In 12 Flavors

Petrolatum, Paraffin, Mineral Oil, Octyldodecanol, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Flavor,
Arachidyl Propionate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Beeswax, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,
Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetyl Alcohol, Alcohol,
Methylparaben, Saccharin, Partially Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Propylparaben, Yellow
10 Lake, Titanium Dioxide, Yellow 6 Lake, Lecithin (Soy), Blue 1 Lake

Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I absolutely loved this product. I really like how you get an option of two chapsticks that click together, the design is really nice. The peach one is my favorite, it smells and tastes exactly like sweet peaches. The watermelon one is very nice too and smells and tastes great as well. It goes on very smooth, and has a rounded surface. Overall I’m very pleased with this.
Jade W.
Little Rock, AR
I love the Chapstick brand, always have. It is not lying when it says it last 8 hours! It smells great, and lasts a long time. The packaging is very compact, fits right in your pocket! They are a bit pricey but I did find these in the clearance section in target for 50 cents!!
Taylor and Tylor W.
San Francisco, CA
Absolutely love these duos! The peach ones are our favorite because they smell soooo good! It’s also really cool that you can match them up with other flavors and connect them together. Love all of the different scents they come in too
Morgan S.
Hot Springs
Peach is my favorite flavor and this Duo chapstick did not disappoint! I use coconut on the other half and the two go together nicely! Super innovative packaging and the product is so smooth!
Victoria-kate T.
Hinesville, HI
My favorite go to lip balm!!! Absolutely love the feel of it and the smell is amazing 😊 I have recommended to so many people and can't stop buying them lol
KeAnn W.
Oak hill, OH
THIS IS MY FAVORITE CHAPSTICK. I try to stock up on them because I go through them so quickly. The peach smells wonderful and it’s incredible smooth.
Journey W.
Beckley, WV
This chapstick tasted soooo good. It wasn't super moisturizing so I really only used it for the flavor but it did feel nice on the lips.