Gabi C.
N Las Vegas, NV

how do these differ from regular chapsticks? is it just the packaging?

Petronila B.
Petronila B.
Honestly is much betther
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
1 year, 1 month ago
I prefer Burt's Bees lip balm to be honest. I find the packaging of the duo to be very inconvenient. When I go to open one side of the chapstick, the two pieces end up disconnecting. Its a nice product, but not practical for on the go.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Spring Branch, TX
1 year, 1 month ago
Honestly, I think this is much better than their original formula! Also, better than EOS, I would say
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Rockford, ['', '', '']
1 year, 1 month ago
Yes the packaging, and you can connect 2. It's also less "waxy" feeling, it's super smooth and makes my lips SO soft. I was really impressed with this actually, and at first I thought it looked a little gimmicky. They also smell a lot better than the ones in the tubes in my opinion. So far, kiwi strawberry is my favorite. I really want to try coconut and mint now!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
1 year, 5 months ago
It's a regular chapstick just a bigger tube and two flavors in one