BY CHAPSTICK

Mix, Match And Attach For Your Own Unique Flavor Combination

Provides 8 Hours Of Moisturization

Available In 12 Flavors

Petrolatum, Paraffin, Mineral Oil, Octyldodecanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bisdiglyceryl
Polyacyladipate-2, Arachidyl Propionate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Beeswax,
Flavor, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetyl Alcohol,
Methylparaben, Saccharin, Propylparaben

Buy on Amazon
  • "Absolutely loved the mintu freshness of this product, and my lips went from dry, cracked, and flaky to moisturized in a matter of seconds. Would buy again in a heart beat." in 61 reviews
  • "I love this one! Especially around winter time! If you are mint lover like I am then you are going to love this one! It's moisturizing and you also really feel the mint! " in 32 reviews
Morgan M.
Bloomington , CA
 I have always been a fan of Chapstick products.  But this new duo product is amazing. It's very hydrating, and does not have an overwhelming smell. I would buy more future because I am now a fan of this particular product. The mint smell is a plus if you like it.
rebekah h.
High Point, NC
I won't lie I was skeptical about this product. My favorite and only chap stick I use is chap stick brand spearmint and it's so hard to find I grabbed this one day and was really surprised. It goes on really well and tastes good!! Now it's a staple in my purse!!
Brittany T.
I really like the smell of this product and the moisture it adds to my lips. I also have the coconut flavor "snapped" to the mint which gives me an option to choose the flavor I feel like. The only con to this chap stick is that I feel it doesn't last quite as long as I would have hoped. I feel like I have to reapply it often. But other than that it's great!!
Jada J.
Newton
This product is amazing I've had no cons on this item, The moment you put it on your lips you can really feel that coolness on your lips it's refreshing and it keeps your lips soft, I definitely met my expectations on this one I'd recommend it to others!
Haylie Brooke M.
Semmes, AL
This is a cool little chap stick, packaging is dope! I love cool mint flavors on my lips, so the coolness this stuff gives is amazing! Taste just like it smells! Lol! Not a bad price for how much you get! Long lasting! Definitely 10 out of 10 recommend!
Sharry K.
Bakersfeild
Super hydrating! Love the scents
and how playful and fun it is! I would total recommend getting! I also love how you can make and match and you can total cut mixes them to you likings! Comes in a lots of different colors and flavors! I just live it ❤
Yacmin L.
Los Angeles
ive used this chapstick for a while and i love it!! it keeps my lips nice and soft i dont have to re apply to much and its super minty and fresh i got this at target would definitely recommend to others ,as well as buying it time and time again .
Jaquelyn C.
Honestly a really good chapstick I didn't have this exact scent but the one I had was amazing I still have it and it did wonders for my lips I bought this at my local Walmart and I would definitely recommend this to all my friends and families!
Kiarra R.
Cosmopolis, WA
This chapstick duo has a cooling affect, and it makes me feel calm when i put it on. I love the smell of it and my lips feel rejuvenated and moisturized whenever I use it. I struggle with dry lips and this saves me from a lot of pain most days!
Rosie V.
I love the fresh tingly feel you get when you first apply this chap stick. It goes on smoothly and keeps my lips hydrated all day. I love the minty smell of this chap stick also. After wearing this chap stick for a few hours, it's still well on my lips and definitely still feel it working.