BY CHAPSTICK

Mix, Match And Attach For Your Own Unique Flavor Combination

Provides 8 Hours Of Moisturization

Available In 12 Flavors

Petrolatum, Paraffin, Mineral Oil, Octyldodecanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bisdiglyceryl
Polyacyladipate-2, Arachidyl Propionate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Beeswax,
Flavor, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetyl Alcohol,
Methylparaben, Saccharin, Propylparaben

ChapStick® DUO Cool Mint
  • "Absolutely loved the mintu freshness of this product, and my lips went from dry, cracked, and flaky to moisturized in a matter of seconds. Would buy again in a heart beat." in 61 reviews
  • "I love this one! Especially around winter time! If you are mint lover like I am then you are going to love this one! It's moisturizing and you also really feel the mint! " in 32 reviews
Ali B.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I love this chapstick! It's so minty and refreshing and gives a little tingle on your lips. It's so moisturizing. And it's cool how you can put another flavor on the other end so you can use them both together or separately. The price is good and I will repurchase when I run out!
Tiffany R.
Mifflintown, PA
I received this product as a thank you gift. It kept my lips moist and was very long lasting. I am a repeat customer of the Chapstick brand. I love the quality. The packaging was basic yet trendy in today's standards. I would definitely buy this product again.
Morgan M.
Bloomington , CA
 I have always been a fan of Chapstick products.  But this new duo product is amazing. It's very hydrating, and does not have an overwhelming smell. I would buy more future because I am now a fan of this particular product. The mint smell is a plus if you like it.
rebekah h.
High Point, NC
I won't lie I was skeptical about this product. My favorite and only chap stick I use is chap stick brand spearmint and it's so hard to find I grabbed this one day and was really surprised. It goes on really well and tastes good!! Now it's a staple in my purse!!
Roman J.
Ever since I got this, I love it. I only ever like the minty smell of things and although I don't use this too often, it really is nice to use and works like a charm. It also looks really cool too which is a plus - it's not in that boring typical Chapstick package.
Thaddeus R.
It keeps my lips really hidraded and soft during g the day. I bought it at Target , I was looking for normal chapstick and I saw this one. Yes it's easy to use, I would say this is my first time using this. It's all about personal preference but , I works amazing
Brittany T.
I really like the smell of this product and the moisture it adds to my lips. I also have the coconut flavor "snapped" to the mint which gives me an option to choose the flavor I feel like. The only con to this chap stick is that I feel it doesn't last quite as long as I would have hoped. I feel like I have to reapply it often. But other than that it's great!!
Jada J.
Newton
This product is amazing I've had no cons on this item, The moment you put it on your lips you can really feel that coolness on your lips it's refreshing and it keeps your lips soft, I definitely met my expectations on this one I'd recommend it to others!
Haylie Brooke M.
Semmes, AL
This is a cool little chap stick, packaging is dope! I love cool mint flavors on my lips, so the coolness this stuff gives is amazing! Taste just like it smells! Lol! Not a bad price for how much you get! Long lasting! Definitely 10 out of 10 recommend!
Sharry K.
Bakersfeild
Super hydrating! Love the scents
and how playful and fun it is! I would total recommend getting! I also love how you can make and match and you can total cut mixes them to you likings! Comes in a lots of different colors and flavors! I just live it ❤