BY CHAPSTICK

Mix, Match And Attach For Your Own Unique Flavor Combination

Provides 8 Hours Of Moisturization

Available In 12 Flavors

Petrolatum, Paraffin, Mineral Oil, Octyldodecanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bisdiglyceryl
Polyacyladipate-2, Arachidyl Propionate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Beeswax,
Flavor, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetyl Alcohol,
Methylparaben, Saccharin, Propylparaben

Buy on Amazon
  • "Absolutely loved the mintu freshness of this product, and my lips went from dry, cracked, and flaky to moisturized in a matter of seconds. Would buy again in a heart beat." in 61 reviews
  • "I love this one! Especially around winter time! If you are mint lover like I am then you are going to love this one! It's moisturizing and you also really feel the mint! " in 32 reviews
Rafia A.
This product dried out my lips once the product wore off. I would rather use something that is effective than have to reapply something that does not work well. I do like the classic chapsticks. Would not use again.
Caity H.
Rockford, MN
Loved this product so much. It really kept my lips moisturized during the cold months of winter. When my lips are chapped I use this product because it honestly helps cure cracked lips
Destiny R.
San Antonio
I haven’t specifically tried this flavor, but I have tried the peach one and got it for free. It’s really good and keeps your lip hydrated. I would recommend especially if you have chapped lips to buy this.
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
When my lips are chapped from these cold and need healing and moisture... I reach for this lip balm to help get my lips back into healthy condition. I use it all the time and would purchase it time and again.
Miranda M.
Maplesville , AL
Obsessed with Chapstick duos. Love that you can snap different flavors together and it moisturizes perfectly. The cool mint did have a slightly unpleasant taste.
Cali B.
Littlerock
The cool minty taste is the perfect for a chapstick! It helps with all the moisture you need in your lips and it leaves you with an icy cool sensation when putting it on!
Mona J.
Huntsville, AL
I love Duo! I'm a chapstick addict, admittedly and this is great! I've actually been able to use less since I bought this. I was a total skeptic on the "egg-shape" balms, but I had a coupon for one, so I figured I would try it. Plus I love the fact that I can have two flavors so handy. You can mix and match. It stays smooth, not sticky and not waxy feeling either. It doesn't have that "after-taste" that some Chapstick brand sticks have. It's really easy to find in my purse too since it doesn't roll up in the corner.
Lizette G.
Compton
I have one of these but its watermelon chapstick these chapstick have a really nice texture and are good for my chapped lips but if I were you I would get this chapstick product
Brandi D.
Livingston, LA
The Cool Mint is the first ChapStick Duo I purchased. I'm a Chapstick lover and this product made me fall even more in love. The smell is amazing and it leaves my lips feeling smooth and soft. I went back and purchased the Shimmering Vanilla and paired them together. I love the fact I can interchange the different types (or "flavors") depending on what I want at that time. Totally worth the purchase!
Ayianna P.
They smell good , it reminds me of the mix stick just in a different form . Personally my favorite is fresh coconut .Honestly not really because it reminds me of other chap sticks but in different form. It was my first time using the product,I wouldn't buy it again but it's good quality.