BY CHAPSTICK

Mix, Match And Attach For Your Own Unique Flavor Combination

Provides 8 Hours Of Moisturization

Available In 12 Flavors

Petrolatum, Paraffin, Mineral Oil, Octyldodecanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bisdiglyceryl
Polyacyladipate-2, Arachidyl Propionate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Beeswax,
Flavor, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetyl Alcohol,
Methylparaben, Saccharin, Propylparaben

Buy on Amazon
  • "Absolutely loved the mintu freshness of this product, and my lips went from dry, cracked, and flaky to moisturized in a matter of seconds. Would buy again in a heart beat." in 61 reviews
  • "I love this one! Especially around winter time! If you are mint lover like I am then you are going to love this one! It's moisturizing and you also really feel the mint! " in 32 reviews
Amie H.
Florence, KY
I love the chopstick brand and I love the different scent/flavors but this particular lid isn't great. It's came off in my jacket pocket and in my purse.
Manuela F.
Brooklyn
This is a amazing chapstick I love the scent of it protection how it makes my lips feel and the way that you can just change two different flavors of it
Fona :.
I feel like it is similar to Eos, which is what drew me into buying it in the first place. I like the fact that you can have two interchangeable flavors.
Kyra W.
Orlando, FL
I have his one and the coconut one on the other end. I love the dents and flavors you can mix and match and they fit in you pocket or bag for on the go!
Hayley B.
Indianapolis, IN
I got this on clearance on walmart a couple months ago and paired it with the coconut one and its amazing! I love that its minty without being too much!
Cathy T.
Welch, OK
I love this one, even my grandson who is 4 loves it too!  I have to keep getting it from him so I can use it!  Keeps lips smooth all day!
Kristi L.
Oconto, WI
Love this product! Keeps my lips hydrated and the price is right! Love the fact that you can mix and match flavors! Picked it up at my local Wal-Mart.
Jennifer T.
Clemson, SC
I love the flavors in this duo. I like the concept, a spin on the eos. I did have issues with it floating around in my purse and not staying connected.
Breanna R.
This product is really good! This helps to keep your lips very moisturized and smooth to the touch and feel! It also leaves you with a refreshing feel!
Jennifer N.
Highland, CA
I love the "Mint" version. It gives you a minty smell and taste and the sensation is admirable. It also lasts me a few hours before I need to reapply.