BY CHAPSTICK

Mix, Match And Attach For Your Own Unique Flavor Combination

Provides 8 Hours Of Moisturization

Available In 12 Flavors

Petrolatum, Paraffin, Mineral Oil, Octyldodecanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bisdiglyceryl
Polyacyladipate-2, Arachidyl Propionate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Beeswax,
Flavor, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetyl Alcohol,
Methylparaben, Saccharin, Propylparaben

ChapStick® DUO Cool Mint
  • "Absolutely loved the mintu freshness of this product, and my lips went from dry, cracked, and flaky to moisturized in a matter of seconds. Would buy again in a heart beat." in 61 reviews
  • "I love this one! Especially around winter time! If you are mint lover like I am then you are going to love this one! It's moisturizing and you also really feel the mint! " in 32 reviews
Mariana A.
W Valley City, UT
Love it mint its like a life savor for my lips!!
I just picked it up on my way to pay and now I'm all about these square chaps i can always tell wich ones mine
Celeste D.
Richmond Hill, NY
amazing! not only is it cheap but it also keeps your lips hydrated for hours. the mint in it also gives your lips somewhat of a pumping effect which is amazing
Alexsia B.
Temple Hills, MD
What I like about this Chapstick in the flavor cool mint, it keeps my lips moisturized and gives my lip a tingling feel to let me know it's hydrating my lips.
Amber M.
It kept my lips moist and feeling soft for a long time! It has lasted a long time too. Easy to find in my purse as it is a bigger container. I will buy again!
Samantha R.
I was given this for the first time in a gift bag from a friend, and it is great! I am able to use this once a day and my lips keep a silky softness all day!
Imani M.
Washington, DC
This on the go Chapstick Duo Cool Mint balm is the best ever!! Like I love it so much better than the Eos balm, its way smoother and it lasts much longer
Emilee W.
Broad Brook, CT
This chapstick duo cool mint left my lips soft and refreshed. The cooling sensation really made my lips feel clean and smooth, I would definitely buy again.
Priscilla R.
Love love love the mint chapstick duo! By far one of the best chapsticks I've used! Seriously makes your lips feels so refreshed with the cooling sensation!
Justine R.
Kansas City, MO
Love this product! Not only does it keep my lips moisturized, but I love how I can customize my own flavor combination! Definitely keeps things interesting!
Kaschay F.
I got a nice minty tingle from this, it was my go to lip balm during the winter months. I haven't seen it since the holiday season, hope it's brought back!!!

back