BY CHAPSTICK

Mix, Match And Attach For Your Own Unique Flavor Combination

Provides 8 Hours Of Moisturization

Available In 12 Flavors

Petrolatum, Paraffin, Mineral Oil, Octyldodecanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bisdiglyceryl
Polyacyladipate-2, Arachidyl Propionate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Beeswax,
Flavor, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetyl Alcohol,
Methylparaben, Saccharin, Propylparaben

ChapStick® DUO Cool Mint
  • "Absolutely loved the mintu freshness of this product, and my lips went from dry, cracked, and flaky to moisturized in a matter of seconds. Would buy again in a heart beat." in 61 reviews
  • "I love this one! Especially around winter time! If you are mint lover like I am then you are going to love this one! It's moisturizing and you also really feel the mint! " in 32 reviews
alissa g.
I love this product, because it’s cool and refreshing during any time of the year, and it stays on for a long time, so there’s no need to re-apply constantly. I love the practicalness of this, because I can stack another underneath and play around with mixing flavors!
Darriyen I.
Nashville, TN
I actually had the pineapple and coconut one regardless of that I ABSOLUTELY LOVED the idea of having a double sided chapstick. I have yet to even use the other half! Make my lips super soft all day and smells amazing. You can purchase at Walmart or any drugstore.
Britnee S.
Midway Park
Absolutely amazing product for sure! I carry my duo everywhere honestly. It's one of my go to Chapstick products. It's small so I can take it anywhere, but definitely easy to catch an eye so to speak. The package for the product is perfect as well.
Misty E.
I love Chapstick Duo Cool Mint! It isn't too minty and it makes your lips so soft! The taste is nice as well, and keeps your breath minty fresh! The others flavors of the Duos you can buy to snap onto these are great as well. The combos are endless!
Allison M.
I love this product because it is very moisturizing. The smell is also very refreshing. It is also cool because you can switch the flavors and add them with other ones.
Karly D.
Janesville , WI
I love these lip balm’s! They moisturize my lips really really well! I have a ton of them and I will always continue to buy them because they’re so tiny and I love them! I definitely recommend them to anyone who wants a very good lip balm!
Brheea G.
Edwardsburg
This is a super great product! It has a nice shimmer to your lips and smells very sweet! I fight chapped lips constantly and unfortanuatly it didn't help my chapped lips but it has helped my sister whome I gave it too, and she adores them!
Cait G.
I didn’t care for this product. It was overly waxy and not moisturizing at all. The scent was also very off. I don’t expect all lip balms to have a flavor, but if it’s going to be a neutral flavor, that needs to not taste like chemicals.
Katherine R.
Union City, NJ
In theory chapstick duos are a cool idea. In practice, they roll around unconnected in your purse. They’re also hard to put together. That being said, the chapstick itself is pretty good. The fruit flavors can be a little waxy but the mint one is cooling and softening.
Adriana D.
Greenville, SC
I am not a big fan of these Chapstick’s because they didn’t smell very nice. And instead of making my chap lips better they hurt it even more and The container can sometimes be really hard to open I would not buy this again