BY CHAPSTICK

Mix, Match And Attach For Your Own Unique Flavor Combination

Provides 8 Hours Of Moisturization

Available In 12 Flavors

Petrolatum, Paraffin, Mineral Oil, Octyldodecanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bisdiglyceryl
Polyacyladipate-2, Arachidyl Propionate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Beeswax,
Flavor, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetyl Alcohol,
Methylparaben, Saccharin, Propylparaben

ChapStick® DUO Cool Mint
  • "Absolutely loved the mintu freshness of this product, and my lips went from dry, cracked, and flaky to moisturized in a matter of seconds. Would buy again in a heart beat." in 61 reviews
  • "I love this one! Especially around winter time! If you are mint lover like I am then you are going to love this one! It's moisturizing and you also really feel the mint! " in 32 reviews
Ashley P.
I recently purchased this product from Target. I have used it a lot since then and have loved it. The mint smell is amazing. The product works really well to hydrate your lips. The packaging is also adorable.
Fanny P.
Opa Locka, FL

I LOVE this lip balm! It smells divine! It has a minty scent but it isn't overpowering nor is it very faint! It's give you that refreshing morning burst that everyone needs in a while! It isn't irritating on my lips like peppermint lip balms and it's just very settle and awesome. It's only 99 cents so it's relatively cheap. I really think everyone should at least try. You won't regret it.
Peyton G.
Boyd, TX
I like it’s fresh feel but I don’t feel like it nourishes my lips enough it’s a little waxy but I still like it. When it is cold outside it’s a good protector but it is a little too minty when it’s cold.
Cece
I suffer from dry lips and I even have like a callous near the back of my bottom lip that makes applying any type of lipstick impossible. It looks so ugly and messed up. Not anymore! It's amazing! I've purchased SO many expensive, famous brand name lip balms that promise instant soft, smooth lips within hours. HA! No relief with ANY of them (Fresh Sugar, Sephora, Jack Black, Bite Beauty, the list is endless). Well I only spent $6 on this baby and BAM! The next morning I awoke to pleasant surprise of smooth, soft, BEAUTIFUL lips. Now I can wear lipstick again! Thank you Chapstick DUO :)
Elle A.
Encino, CA
When I was a child, my father was the one who told me that Chapstick Brand Chapstick was the best one to use. I grew up trying all different brands but always found my way back to Chapstick Brand thanks to it's consistent results. That said, the reason I would always stray away from it was due to the desire for something my flavorful and/or fun. So when theses new flavors and styles came out, I was stoked! Not only do they work as well as the tried and true original flavor my father had suggested years ago, they were fun and unique with their packaging. Always been a Chapstick Brand girl and always will be especially with the latest updated versions!
alicia b.
Makes my lips feel soft but as I am wearing it. I starts to make my lips crusty and uncomfortable but don't get me wrong it may just be my lips you should test it out to see if you like it.
Julia S.
love love love how much this product makes my lips feel! when my lips start feeling a little dry i put this chap stick on and within hours they already feel better!
Renesha L.
Gloversville, NY
So I open this baby up to find a decent looking half of circle that smells like mint...mmm indulge. I got mines at Walmart they are all over the beauty section. Yes indeed the packaging is amazing. And yes I would buy this product again and for someone else while I'm at it.
Jess T.
Hertford, NC
Angie G.
Laredo
Oh God! I take it with me everywhere like literally everywhere I go it goes with me!! It helps sooo much and comes in handy every then and their... especially to school when i need it ! It doesn't take up space to carry so I have several ... I literally have one on my purse and backpack can't live without it!!