BY CHAPSTICK

Mix, Match And Attach For Your Own Unique Flavor Combination

Provides 8 Hours Of Moisturization

Available In 12 Flavors

Petrolatum, Paraffin, Mineral Oil, Octyldodecanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bisdiglyceryl
Polyacyladipate-2, Arachidyl Propionate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Beeswax,
Flavor, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetyl Alcohol,
Methylparaben, Saccharin, Propylparaben

ChapStick® DUO Cool Mint
  • "Absolutely loved the mintu freshness of this product, and my lips went from dry, cracked, and flaky to moisturized in a matter of seconds. Would buy again in a heart beat." in 61 reviews
  • "I love this one! Especially around winter time! If you are mint lover like I am then you are going to love this one! It's moisturizing and you also really feel the mint! " in 32 reviews
Katherine G.
I LOVEEE this... I apply this to my lips when I wake up and before I got to bed and my lips will stay soft and hydrated the whole day. This flavor also cool mint so it gives you a fresh feel
Desiree G.
Federal Way , WA
I love the duos, I love the idea of having multiple choices as I get bored with one. I wasn't too fond of the way these connect though, they popped apart very easily.
Grace T.
Troy
I like this because it's minty and leaves me feeling refreshed immediately. I feel like it doesnt last very long though. I find myself needing to reapply a little more often than I'd like.
Dylaina S.
This stuff is amazing. So much better than EOS. And cheaper too! Saw it in the check out line at my local grocery store and figured I'd give it a chance. Leaves my lips feeling soft for DAYS. And I like how you can choose two of whatever flavors you want.
Kalee W.
I really enjoyed using these. I got these in a gift basket that a friend made me and I was surprised. They smell extremely good and I love that you can switch them out.
Melyssa O.
Long Beach, CA
i got this in an old voxbox and i love it. it really moisturizes my lips and gives a slight glossy sheen which is very pretty. my personal favorite is the strawberry shade. they also smell really nice
Morgan J.
Indianapolis, IN
Love this Chapstick! Does not dry out my lips like many other chapsticks do. My lips stay soft even after eating and drinking. I Only reapply every few hours.
Tanya N.
NY
I absolutely love this product! I have three and I usually connect two together and clip it! It's easy and super ready for on the go! The price is great amazing!
Angel P.
Lewisville, AR
Chapstick duo cool mint is my favorite.I love the original mint scent. Its light but just enough. Nice smooth lips all day. I would recommend using this product.
Lara W.
This is the first chapstick that I actually like. Usually it's too thick and clumpy feeling and I didn't like the waxy feel of it. This isn't bad at all. The scent is great. Love that you can mix two together.