BY CHAPSTICK

Mix, Match And Attach For Your Own Unique Flavor Combination

Provides 8 Hours Of Moisturization

Available In 12 Flavors

Petrolatum, Paraffin, Mineral Oil, Octyldodecanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bisdiglyceryl
Polyacyladipate-2, Arachidyl Propionate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Beeswax,
Flavor, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetyl Alcohol,
Methylparaben, Saccharin, Propylparaben

Buy on Amazon
  • "Absolutely loved the mintu freshness of this product, and my lips went from dry, cracked, and flaky to moisturized in a matter of seconds. Would buy again in a heart beat." in 61 reviews
  • "I love this one! Especially around winter time! If you are mint lover like I am then you are going to love this one! It's moisturizing and you also really feel the mint! " in 32 reviews
lisselot m.
growing up in NY has always gives me issues with my lips because of the season change. the price is really affordable. it definitely met my expectations I have few years using it and always recommend it to my family and friends. up until this day I still use it.
liberty t.
Really liked this stuff. very easy to get to and easy to keep up with. got it a few months ago and still have barely made a dent. very affrodable for any income. keeps my lips non dry
donna c.
Des Moines
I have this one on right now! I love the way it smells and it go's on so smooth and soft. Other chapstick's can make you feel like you have oil on you're mouth but this is light and not oily at all.
Danielle M.
Richlands , Va
These are amazing. I love them so much. Repeat user of many many years. Love them. So easy to apply. I apply 4 times a day. Good value and super cheap for them. Most definitely recommend to anyone Amazing flavors too.
Taylyn S.
Lemoore, CA
This chapstick worked great to keep my lips from getting chapped or dry! It feels refreshing going on and I love the way it feels on my lips! Extra bonus points because it smells amazing!
Anna K.
Akron, OH
This is a pretty cool product tbh. I received one for free and I actually use it way more often than I thought I would. It's a very easy product to use and apply. I would recommend to others who use chapstick brand.
Neen S.
I don't I would never repurchase this. I thought it would be similar to eos lip balms but it didn't moisturize my lips at all and left them feeling more dry somehow. Would not recommend.
Kim P.
San Diego, CA
Love the mint, especially when it's hot outside. The refreshing mint flavor and scent makes for a great pick me up when my lips are chapped. I received this as a gift but I will most certainly be buying this again!
Grace D.
Corry
Really hydrates the lips and gets rid of blisters!! ChapStick® DUO Cool Mint I had the absolute worst dry and chapped lips. I got this product on a clearance rack and it completely changed my life!! I don't know what I would do without it.
DRBeauty-Dashawn R.
Bridgeport
When I tried this product it went on smooth and had alittle tingling feeling it felt weird but it was still good to use not for me though and the scent was alittle strong for my taste