BY CHAPSTICK

Mix, Match And Attach For Your Own Unique Flavor Combination

Provides 8 Hours Of Moisturization

Available In 12 Flavors

Petrolatum, Paraffin, Mineral Oil, Octyldodecanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bisdiglyceryl
Polyacyladipate-2, Arachidyl Propionate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Beeswax,
Flavor, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetyl Alcohol,
Methylparaben, Saccharin, Propylparaben

ChapStick® DUO Cool Mint
  • "Absolutely loved the mintu freshness of this product, and my lips went from dry, cracked, and flaky to moisturized in a matter of seconds. Would buy again in a heart beat." in 61 reviews
  • "I love this one! Especially around winter time! If you are mint lover like I am then you are going to love this one! It's moisturizing and you also really feel the mint! " in 32 reviews
Tesa B.
Anamosa
ChapStick® DUO Cool Mint is a sweet mint flavor I love carrying around with me. Since I started using it I've noticed a huge change In the moisture of my lips. Fall is here and this stuff works wonders.
Jade G.
Chanute, KS
Loved this product. Nice to keep two "flavors" to change it up from time to time. My daughter also likes this chapstick and uses it daily. I would recommend this product to friends and would also purchase again.
Andrea D.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Love. Chapstick products and they always work really good but I hate when you have to use your finger to apply a product. Because then you have to find somewhere to clean your finger. Not my favorite but works well.
Mandie B.
Durham
When applying on the lips, the balm has a very creamy and smooth application. The Mint flavor is awesome, scent is not too strong or too subtle. Love It. And the size is perfect, but very easy to lose haha.
Giselle D.
Philadelphia , PA
This is one of the best chapsticks I've ever used. I love the smell and the formula. It's comfortable to wear and protects my lips. I bought it at my local drugstore, would definitely buy it again! Highly recommend!
EVELYN R.
Columbus
I love how smooth the ChapStick glides on your lips as well as how it smells. This is my first time using the ChapStick Duo Cool Mint. I also have the coconut and it smells good also. They do not have a bad taste either. I love them.
Phoebe C.
I'm a huge fan of everything minty on my lips and this was just the perfect staple in my bag! The shape is absolutely adorable and easier to find in my bag. I have mint Chapsticks in my room, bathroom, car and purse! I love the product.
Huda F.
Daly City, CA
I really like this chap stick... and love the minty feel that it gives you. Chapstick is one of those brands that you can trust. My dry lips healed in just about a day. I would totally repurchase.
Abbie L.
Port Arthur, TX
This was a good chapstick that kept my lips moisturized. I got it from walmart. It was very cooling and not too oily on the lips. While I did like it, I think I'm going to stick to EOS like i used to.
Meagan  M.
Berea, KY
I didn't really like this one, seems they are only trying to keep up with EOS, apply was pretty easy, I've used a couple times, doesn't last long on the lips, didn't meet expectations won't buy again.

back