BY CHAPSTICK

• Mix, match and attach for your own unique flavor combination

• Provides 8 hours of moisturization

• Available in 12 flavors

Petrolatum, Paraffin, Mineral Oil, Octyldodecanol, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2,
Arachidyl Propionate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Beeswax, Mica, Copernicia Cerifera
(Carnauba) Wax, Isopropyl Myristate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Flavor, Titanium Dioxide,
Cetyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Methylparaben, Saccharin, Alcohol,
Propylparaben, Red 7 Lake, Lecithin (Soy), Blue 1 Lake

• Can you just use one end? I found it really hard to open ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ingrid Karina C.
MIAMI, FL
Loving these new Duo Berry Chapsticks. Love that you always have 2 options to use from whenever you need it. Love that the berry not only moisturizes but also gives you a tint of color to your lips. You can use it under you lipstick too for extra moisture and/or color. Love to smell and texture
Meghan P.
Nashville, TN
I like this lip balm - it goes on smoothly, has a tiny amount of shimmer, and leaves my lips feeling hydrated for a while. While I received it for free in exchange flexible my honest review, I have looked at purchasing more and it seems to be fairly low cost. I would recommend it!
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I like that you can buy single ones to snap together , and they’re a great price . I think chapstick has stepped up Their game with these chapsticks . These are much more moisturizing than the regular chapsticks they have , and the scents are way better . I will continue to buy .
Rosie S.
Rittman
This product worked well but it was nothing special in my opinion. I bought it at the dollar general. It was a good value for the price.  Very cheap actually. Somewhat long lasting depending o. How frequently you drink. I would buy this product again.
Kate C.
Slingerlands
I didn’t really like this product at all. i love chapstick normally, but this scent was very fake smelling. It probably works okay, but the smell was so off putting that i didn’t really keep it on my lips long enough to find out.
Veronica N.
Very great product. I got them for free in my vox box and i have been obsessed with them. They are the most moisturizing chap stick i have. They are not too strong smelling or tasting and leave a beautiful sheer color/sparkle depending on which one you get. The moisturizer in them lasts very long. I am almost done with mine and will be buying more!! Recommend. Great product and affordable!
Kailyn W.
Fallbrook
This is honestly one of my favorite chapstick products. It’s great because not only does it keep your lips moisturized, but it also doubles as a lip gloss for a little shine. I love this product, since the first time I used it I find myself picking up more as I run out. I would highly recommend this to those girls out there who want to keep their lips moisturized while they’re waiting for Friday and Saturday night lipstick nights.
Mimi M.
Marble Falls, TX
I love these way more than the original chapstick formula! It’s so much creamier and I feel like it actually does a good job moisturizing my lips! Plus, the scents are so delicious! I totally recommend this
Devyn V.
Ontario
This lip balm not only smells amazing but leaves your lips feeling soft and new again! Good price and lasts a long time. Keeps your lips soft for hours. I was really pleased with this product.
Angel C.
I like the smell and flavor of this chapstick but I don't get the snap together idea. One alone is already kind of bulky and odd shaped. When you snap two together you have this big bulky piece that doesn't really fit in anything comfortably. I think the product design should have been smaller and slimmer instead of trying to match what another popular round container looks like...
Sneha I.
Edison, NJ
Can you just use one end? I found it really hard to open one end without using the other as a base. Is there a way around this? ChapStick® DUO Berry Shimmer