ChapStick® DUO Berry Shimmer uploaded by jen h.ChapStick® DUO Berry Shimmer uploaded by María V.ChapStick® DUO Berry Shimmer uploaded by María V.See all 195 photos

BY CHAPSTICK #48 in Lip Care

• Mix, match and attach for your own unique flavor combination
  • Provides 8 hours of moisturization
  • Available in 8 flavors for 28 ChapStick® DUO flavor options
  • NET WT 0.194 OZ (5.5 g)

Photos (195)
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Helotes, TX
April 9, 2017, 2:23 a.m.
Review for: ChapStick DUO Berry Shimmer
Let's start with the good. This chopstick is small and easy to throw in your purse. I love that I can snap a second one on for my mom. We're always out and for a germaphobe like me it's great to have a second chapstick attached to the one I'm using because my mom always thinks about asking for chapstick when I pull mine out, so now I won't have to look for a second or grin and bear it. The snapping mechanism is nice, I've only been using it for a few days but it seems sturdy. The taste is subtle and refreshing. I am extremely sensitive to weird smelling lip products but this one doesn't bother me. To me it almost smells like watermelon candy in the case. So that's the great part. The not so great is the shimmer. In this particular flavor the shimmer, to me, is too much. It kind of washes out the lips almost. Now the other shades I have do not do this and that is why I like them. The moisture is good, I like them better than EOS in that sense (obviously EOS invented the egg shaped chapstick so design points go to them-this design feels a little younger/cheaper to me but that's just my opinion) but I do have to apply a lot of layers to feel like my lips won't immediately dry out. Once I put those on though I'm ready to go. :)
Laura A.
Laura A.
May 18, 2017, 5:10 p.m.
Review for: ChapStick DUO Berry Shimmer
This product I saw in the #IvyVoxBox that Influenster was giving totally free. I did not receive the box but to see all the reviews and comments I wanted to buy it to prove it as it looks a product of very good quality. I already have the order in my hands and I love it !! Already brew one and leave two unopened. I think I make a good decision to buy them because they are really good. That's why I really like this community of Influenster because although I did not receive the box I dared to buy it for the good comments that the product has! Thanks Influenster ChapStick® DUO Berry Shimmer
Jeanine S.
Jeanine S.
April 7, 2017, 11:40 p.m.
Review for: ChapStick DUO Berry Shimmer
I received this ChapStick to try out in my Ivy box this month. It was the first thing I opened, and I must say that I do enjoy it. I am a first time user and I will definitely continue on to use it. It smells fruity and sweet. Which I do like, the fragrance isn't too strong and is bearable. I love how you can turn this into a duo, which is perfect for when I'm on the go. The chapstick itself has sparkles to it but doesn't really transfer on the lips. This product does moisturize my lips well. My lips get extremely dry quickly and I have a habit of biting on them, which increases the dryness. I haven't noticed a huge difference yet but I can't wait to see. I would totally recommend this, it's something new and fun. I think it's worth the price, and easy to pop in any bags or even pockets.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
April 24, 2017, 3:39 a.m.
Review for: ChapStick DUO Berry Shimmer
I received this ChapStick to try out in my Ivy box free from Influenster. All opinions are my own. I have always been a fan of Chapstick but I am a first time user of the DUO. I have to say that I am Berry happy with my DUO and I will definitely continue on to use it. I love how you can turn this into a duo, which is perfect for when I'm on the go. The chapstick itself has shimmer to it but doesn't really transfer on the lips (which is why it is only 4 star). Which is a little disappointing for me. If it is going to be 'shimmer" I expect shimmer. This product does moisturize my lips very well. I prefer this over the EOS chapstick ball because I do not find the EOS hydrating at all (and it is cheaper)! This Chapstick does the trick when it comes to hydrating lips. It is so cute and compact too! I will for sure be buying more! Thanks Influenster for letting me review the product!
Amber B.
Amber B.
Compton, CA
April 5, 2017, 11:29 p.m.
Review for: ChapStick DUO Berry Shimmer
ChapStick® DUO Berry Shimmer I thought I was sooo in love with you, but I'm only 90% in love with you!! You started off in a cute little package, with a vibrant, eye Catching, pop of color. You wowed me with your delectable, deliciously, mouthwatering smell that wafted from you as I unscrewed your top! And your unique color, filled with shimmers as if the stars had personally come down and dusted their shimmer on you!! But that's the thing. You did not share your shimmer... you tricked me into believing that your shimmer would also shimmer on my lips and shimmer it did not! That was a key factor in your name BERRY SHIMMER!! So I am disappointed in your lack of luster when placed on my lips, so you shall get 4 stars!
PS: Currently Studying English Literature, and practice makes perfect, so I hope you had fun reading!👍
Angelina L.
Angelina L.
Nashville, TN
May 11, 2017, 10:57 a.m.
Review for: ChapStick DUO Berry Shimmer
Definitely a lot easier and faster to apply now that chapstick is using the EOS lip balm shape, but not my favorite balm product. It's not the most moisturizing lip balm, but it does the job. It's difficult to open if you don't have two of them attached (like they're supposed to be), but I find that having the two different scents/flavors is unnecessary because I tend to use my favorite of the two anyway, and annoying because two of them takes up more space/because it's weird shape means it doesn't slip easily into the little pockets in my bags. Overall, it's a decent product and I'll keep using it, but not sure that I'll buy replacements. *note: this product was sent to me complimentary by Influenster in the Ivy Voxbox for testing purposes*
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Racine, WI
April 11, 2017, 11:56 p.m.
Review for: ChapStick DUO Berry Shimmer
I received this product from a voxbox and tried it out a few times. I definitely like the shimmer it gives, but it it's pretty much like your average chapstick in terms of hydration. This isn't a bad product by any means, it just didn't wow me. One drawback about this product is the packaging. It is very cheap and childish. One of the other flavors I got broke as I opened it. The duo idea falls flat because no one really needs to carry around more than one chapstick at a time. It might be cool for someone much younger who likes snapping things together but I am a 19 year old college student and honestly the packaging makes me feel 12. I'd just stick with the regular chapstick tbh. This was nice to try, but I won't repurchase.
Caitlyn S.
Caitlyn S.
Edgewood, KY
April 14, 2017, 12:14 p.m.
Review for: ChapStick DUO Berry Shimmer
First off, I was sent this product my Influenster for review, but all opinions are my own.

I've never been a fan of chapsticks that aren't the normal tube shape. I find they're more difficult to carry around, but the shape of this did come in handy because then I could easily locate it in the mess that is my backpack without actually having to look inside the pocket.

The strong of this is very strong. It smells like a mix of grape and blueberry to me, which is great for summer! The chapstick itself seems shimmery, but it's really not when you apply it to your lips.

Great product, just wish it were normal packaging, and that it didn't remind me of lip products I used in middle school.
Kym B.
Kym B.
Athol, MA
April 5, 2017, 10:16 a.m.
Review for: ChapStick DUO Berry Shimmer
Upon opening my ChapStick duo, I immediately opened up this "flavor" because I knew it would be my favorite and I was 100% right. It smells SO good you want to eat it. This is such a cool little idea to change up the Chapstick world. You can attach another flavor/scent to the end of it so you're not stuck using the same flavor/shimmer all day, every day. They are so easy to change out if you are ever wanting a different scent/color/shimmer.
The product glides onto your lips very easily and smoothly. It leaves your lips feeling smooth and hydrated for hours. This one is especially nice because it has shimmers in it so you can skip the lipstick for the day and still have adorable lips.

Ayla A.
Ayla A.
May 10, 2017, 8:44 p.m.
Review for: ChapStick DUO Berry Shimmer
My lips are chronically dry so trying to find a lip balm that does the trick is quite hard for me. I have used many chapsticks out there and ChapStick® DUO Berry Shimmer is one of my favorite ones. However, I personally don’t think it keeps my lips as soft and moist as some lip balms, but I still loved the lip balm.
Ergonomically speaking it very cute and fits well into a little pencil pouch, bag, or your hand. This is something I find key in any chapstick I purchase, because I want to take it wherever I go.
Overall I really like this product and would recommend it to someone else looking for a cute chapstick that does the job. For me personally I would like something to keep my lips soft a bit longer, but it is by no means lacking and I will certainly use it till it’s up!