BY CHAPSTICK

• Mix, match and attach for your own unique flavor combination
  • Provides 8 hours of moisturization
  • Available in 8 flavors for 28 ChapStick® DUO flavor options
  • NET WT 0.194 OZ (5.5 g)

• Can you just use one end? I found it really hard to open one end ...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Angel C.
I like the smell and flavor of this chapstick but I don't get the snap together idea. One alone is already kind of bulky and odd shaped. When you snap two together you have this big bulky piece that doesn't really fit in anything comfortably. I think the product design should have been smaller and slimmer instead of trying to match what another popular round container looks like...
breanna n.
cambridge, MN
I love the duos. The scents are all so good and i love that you can change different flavors out. the colors of the chap stick are all so pretty. the only thing is i feel like the duos when going onto your lips it soaks in way to fast and it feels like you have to put more on right away. i have a ton of the duos and would recommend but hate that it soaks in way to fast.
Rabia K.
The Plains
This is ok product except the inside of the lid usually gets stuck and you have to fight with it forever to even be able to use it and thats frustrating. Also I got one and loved the flavor but could not find it anywhere for some reason and that's disappointing for someone like me who carries chapstick with me 24/7
Justine L.
New Hyde Park, NY
Not a really big fan of this product. I prefer the classic chaptstick over this product. Although it smells really good and looks really pretty and shimmery, it's not as effective in moisturizing my lips. I feel lie it made my lips even more dry and the application is not as easy as the classic chapstick shape.
Eillen G.
Miami
 At first I loved using it but my lips started to get chapped even when I was using duo and that was very surprising to me considering the fact that it's chapped stick and lip repair it's good price don't get me wrong I wouldn't considering what happened to me lips but everyone is very different
Ingrid Karina C.
Loving these new Duo Berry Chapsticks. Love that you always have 2 options to use from whenever you need it. Love that the berry not only moisturizes but also gives you a tint of color to your lips. You can use it under you lipstick too for extra moisture and/or color. Love to smell and texture
Vanessa O.
Shasta Lake
Definitely a lot smaller than I thought it was going to be it was easy to use it would have just been better if it was a larger size and it lasted just about the same amount of time as a regular kind does, not too sure if I would buy again discuss the size it makes it kind of awkward to apply
Meghan P.
Nashville, TN
I like this lip balm - it goes on smoothly, has a tiny amount of shimmer, and leaves my lips feeling hydrated for a while. While I received it for free in exchange flexible my honest review, I have looked at purchasing more and it seems to be fairly low cost. I would recommend it!
Ruth R.
Santa Ana
This chapstick is very cute ! And cheap. It’s very long lasting. Don’t have to apply it many times and it last it is small and cute fits anywhere and I bought mine at a Walgreens and it was affordable and I would definitely buy again. It was a positive out come
Rosie S.
Rittman
This product worked well but it was nothing special in my opinion. I bought it at the dollar general. It was a good value for the price.  Very cheap actually. Somewhat long lasting depending o. How frequently you drink. I would buy this product again.
Sneha I.
Edison, NJ
Can you just use one end? I found it really hard to open one end without using the other as a base. Is there a way around this? ChapStick® DUO Berry Shimmer