BY CHAPSTICK

• Mix, match and attach for your own unique flavor combination
  • Provides 8 hours of moisturization
  • Available in 8 flavors for 28 ChapStick® DUO flavor options
  • NET WT 0.194 OZ (5.5 g)

• Can you just use one end? I found it really hard to open one end ...1 Answers
Safiyyah H.
Hanover Park
It’s very moisturizing I have used it multiple times it fits perfectly with all lips types since many of my friends and family have used it. I like all the different varieties of flavors so I have options of what I prefer overall it’s great for winter too with more dry lips. Love the product!
Megan B.
Pembroke
Although it his lip balm gives you moisture and isn’t gritty, it left my lips very greasy. I did enjoy the taste/ smell of it. I wouldn’t recommend this. Maybe it’s a personal preference but I did not get the desired feedback as I would’ve thought from a common chapstick.
Amanda W.
Hays, NC
I have this product in peach and strawberry and carry it with me everywhere! First of all it feels nice and moisturizers the lips beautifully! Also, it smells and tastes so good! The packaging is so cute and unique and it's fun for you can switch them out with other flavors!
Stefani G.
So Far Loving this, can’t wait to review products and share my experience with Products I already use!!  tarte Tarteist™ Lash Paint Mascara I Absolute Love this Tarte Mascara, it’s been one of my top favorites, Last for over 8hrs, your eyelashayes will look Explendid!!
Destiny M.
Oklahoma City
Mmmm chapstick never seems to fail when it comes to their brand of berry products! I'm super picky on what I use and I was definitely pleased once again with this. I have only purchased the duos twice, but if I needed to I would definitely buy it again.
Victoria T.
Dickson
Very thick, basic chapstick but does do some mild healing. I still prefer Vaseline Rosy Lips for top healing but if you want a stick balm, this is definitely pretty good. Lasts long because of the consistency, and soothes cracked, dry lips.
Morgan A.
Fayetteville , AR
I liked the conveniency of getting to be able to have 2 flavors of chapstick in one container. The berry flavor smells really good and it’s easy to apply. The only thing I did not like is that I felt like I had to reapply every hour.
Kat A.
Miramar, FL
I️ got this in a VoxBox a while ago and I️ LOVE this little chapstick! It’s so small and compact, I️ take it everywhere I️ go and it smells SOOO good. The shimmer isn’t excessive and I️ find it really nice. Overall a great lip balm.
Sierra M.
I received two of these little products in a previous VoxBox and really enjoyed them. Easy to apply smells great. They’re a great design as well because you can use one or click two together and use different ones on the go!9
Kristyn J.
This chapstick is alright. I do not like the packing at all I think it makes it more difficult and it’s just extra it works alright though I’ve only used it a few times I wouldn’t buy this again and I wouldn’t recommend
Sneha I.
Edison
Can you just use one end? I found it really hard to open one end without using the other as a base. Is there a way around this? ChapStick® DUO Berry Shimmer