BY CHAPSTICK

Get Double The Care For Clinically Proven Healthier Looking Lips With Chapstick® Dual-ended Hydration Lock. Try Moisturize & Renew For Advanced Anti-aging Formulas And Day & Night For 24 Hour Care.

Hydrogenated Poly (C6-14 Olefin), Isopropyl Myristate, Paraffin, Polyethylene, Petrolatum,
Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Beeswax, Dimethicone,
Hydrogenated Polydecene, Isohexadecene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bis-diglyceryl
Polyacyladipate-2, Microcrystalline Wax, Stearyl Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate,
Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octadecene, Alumina, C12-15
Alkyl Benzoate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Spilanthes Acmella Flower Extract,
Ubiquinone, Flavor, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol,
Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol

• does this product work? I have real bad chapped lips and ...3 Answers
  • I've been really struggling with dry lips and I've been u...4 Answers
  • Does this last all day? Or do you have to keep constantly...3 Answers
ChapStick® Dual-Ended Hydration Lock Moisturize & Renew
  • "I love using chapstick hydration lock it was tricky to get use to using at first but once you do its awesome i have yet to have cracked lips yet with this winter and i use the moisturize side right before work and at lunch i use the renew side and it keep my lips good overnight. Love it " in 156 reviews
  • "I love Chapstick's Hydration Lock Moisture and Renew because with the dual ends, my son is able to use the natural Renew side and I am able to use the healing Moisture side." in 155 reviews
  • "I don't know about anti-aging, but it's a great chapstick. Very moisturizing and helped heal my cracked lips. Very affordable and I love the double end for options! Both sides are great, though I am honestly not sure what the difference is - they both make my lips soft. It applies smooth and stays on long." in 80 reviews
  • "This one is genius I love that I can put it on at night and wake up with soft lips. And same with the day time I love it has spf especially during the summer days better protection. " in 40 reviews
Amy R.
Virginia Beach
Purchased at: Amazon
Works better than the regular chapstick I like leaving the “night” side on while I’m sleeping and I wake up with hydrated lips
Haley L.
Purchased at: Walgreens
It kept my lip moisturized. My lips never felt gross has a good smell and flavoring to them.ChapStick® Dual-Ended Hydration Lock Moisturize & Renew
Kim S.
Clarksville, TN
This was my first time trying this kind of Chapstick. It does ok when using on lips that aren't chapped or have anything else going on. My lips started tearing a couple days ago & so I started using the Renew side. It's not renewing or healing anything. I feel like not enough of the Chapstick sticks to my lips. I don't think I'll be buying the Moisture & Renew again.
Christine L.
I had high hopes for this but honestly, it was just meh. They do moisturize and make my lips feel soft but only for a short bit. I feel like I'm always having to reapply it. As for the "moisturize" and "renew" ends, I don't think I could really tell the difference between them.

Overall, it's okay but it's not something I would look to repurchase once I'm out.
randee e.
San Antonio
Keeps lips moist. Good for the winter weather and Good when you have sunburn. Used on dry chapped lips.......
Sasha M.
saint ann
I absolutely love Chapstick Hydration lock. It gives my lips a smooth (not sticky) long lasting moisture boost. I use it daily and it has improved the overall health of my lips. I loved it so much I picked up a spare just in case! I love that it also doesn't have a strong or fruity flavor to it.
Kendra W.
As far as chapsticks go, I think this is the worst one I've tried. Neither side lasts very long, and you constantly have to reapply. Plus, my lips have actually been peeling since I started using this. I typically use the light blue medicated version (not the dark blue, there's two medicated versions) and only have to apply 3 times a day. With this, the "day" side is gritty, and doesn't even last an hour. The "night" side had a citrus scent to out, which I don't mind for the day but i definitely don't want to smell it at night. Definitely not super hydrating like it claims.
Nicole K.
Hudson, OH
This is a great product. Some chapsticks feel thick, waxy, and even sticky. Not this one. Smooth, soft, and it doesn't have strong flavors that get in the way of anything you may be eating or drinking.
Ashley B.
Rochester, MN
By far the best Chapstick I have ever found. Works quickly and has lasting effects. No issues with it.
Melissa H.
State College, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I got this when I had a severe bout of chapped lips. It did not seem to have much effect. Additionally, both ends finally caved and broke off into the cap. I use it occasionally, when I can’t find anything else, digging the balm out of both caps.
Savannah M.
Carleton, MI
Question has been deleted
Alvaro R.
Which side is better? I love chapstick :D
Magali P.
Fresno, CA
How you like this new chapsticks? Are they really hydrating?

Target