BY CHAPSTICK

Get Double The Care For Clinically Proven Healthier Looking Lips With Chapstick® Dual-ended Hydration Lock. Try Moisturize & Renew For Advanced Anti-aging Formulas And Day & Night For 24 Hour Care.

Hydrogenated Poly (C6-14 Olefin), Isopropyl Myristate, Paraffin, Polyethylene, Petrolatum,
Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Beeswax, Dimethicone,
Hydrogenated Polydecene, Isohexadecene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bis-diglyceryl
Polyacyladipate-2, Microcrystalline Wax, Stearyl Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate,
Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octadecene, Alumina, C12-15
Alkyl Benzoate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Spilanthes Acmella Flower Extract,
Ubiquinone, Flavor, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol,
Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol

• does this product work? I have real bad chapped lips and ...3 Answers
  • I've been really struggling with dry lips and I've been u...4 Answers
  • Does this last all day? Or do you have to keep constantly...3 Answers
ChapStick® Dual-Ended Hydration Lock Moisturize & Renew
  • "I love using chapstick hydration lock it was tricky to get use to using at first but once you do its awesome i have yet to have cracked lips yet with this winter and i use the moisturize side right before work and at lunch i use the renew side and it keep my lips good overnight. Love it " in 156 reviews
  • "I love Chapstick's Hydration Lock Moisture and Renew because with the dual ends, my son is able to use the natural Renew side and I am able to use the healing Moisture side." in 155 reviews
  • "I don't know about anti-aging, but it's a great chapstick. Very moisturizing and helped heal my cracked lips. Very affordable and I love the double end for options! Both sides are great, though I am honestly not sure what the difference is - they both make my lips soft. It applies smooth and stays on long." in 80 reviews
  • "This one is genius I love that I can put it on at night and wake up with soft lips. And same with the day time I love it has spf especially during the summer days better protection. " in 40 reviews
Makenzie G.
Both ends of this are far less waxy and more moisturizing than regular Chapstick. I don't feel like it penetrates my lips with a deep moisture, but it sure makes them feel smooth! There is little to no flavor, which I like.
Nina A.
I generally use a more natural Chapstick like Hurraw, but got this a bit ago to review and it's actually surprising. I really enjoyed this Chapstick, especially when taking it on vacation with me it was very convenient to have both treatments in one place. The night side is very extra moisturizing, while the day side is a little less so but has a good amount of SPF in it. Would probably buy again.
Corrin D.
Austin, TX
Best chapstick I've ever used (and I've tried them all). Leaves my lips feeling soft all day and all night. Its also a very light chapstick, its not too thick, so it feels amazing on your lips and is perfect for putting under lipstick or gloss. The hydration factor is great, I only put it on twice during the day and once right before bed and my lips stay perfectly soft and moisturized all day. I even love this stuff better than my go-to Burt's Bees. I always seem to find it on sale too, but even at its regular price of 2.99, it beats out any pricier drugstore lipcare.
Haley M.
I absolutely adore this product! Especially in the winter, my lips get extremely dry. This balm gives me the moisturization I need at all hours, with the added perk of SPF protection during the day. It packs a 2-in-1 punch and I can't get enough!
Savannah O.
This has been one of the best lip products I've ever used. Left my lips feeling moisturizer without that greasy feeling!
Mimi H.
This products really help with chap lips. My lips are always chapped and crack and using this product really helps. I got mine at target and the packaging is so cute
C a H.
I received this free, yeah. I also got another sample in a Walmart beauty box. I wasn't able to completely use it up. I had used it for awhile and then took a break to try another product. By the time I came back to this it had started to go bad, a little mold grew. So if you start using it, finish it before moving on.
Ashley D.
Picked this up because my lips were so dry because of the cold weather lately and was shocked as to how quickly this restored moisture to my lips. The renew side is amazing, it is a slightly thicker balm that completely transforms my lips in just one night. I highly recommend!
Jennifer M.
I really like the hydration that this product gave my lips. It was smooth and very hydrating and lasted a lengthy time.
Denise M.
Alvaro R.
Which side is better? I love chapstick :D
Magali P.
Fresno, CA
How you like this new chapsticks? Are they really hydrating?

Target