BY CHAPSTICK

Get Double The Care For Clinically Proven Healthier Looking Lips With Chapstick® Dual-ended Hydration Lock. Try Moisturize & Renew For Advanced Anti-aging Formulas And Day & Night For 24 Hour Care.

Hydrogenated Poly (C6-14 Olefin), Isopropyl Myristate, Paraffin, Polyethylene, Petrolatum,
Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Beeswax, Dimethicone,
Hydrogenated Polydecene, Isohexadecene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bis-diglyceryl
Polyacyladipate-2, Microcrystalline Wax, Stearyl Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate,
Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octadecene, Alumina, C12-15
Alkyl Benzoate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Spilanthes Acmella Flower Extract,
Ubiquinone, Flavor, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol,
Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol

• does this product work? I have real bad chapped lips and ...3 Answers
  • I've been really struggling with dry lips and I've been u...4 Answers
  • Does this last all day? Or do you have to keep constantly...3 Answers
ChapStick® Dual-Ended Hydration Lock Moisturize & Renew
  • "I love using chapstick hydration lock it was tricky to get use to using at first but once you do its awesome i have yet to have cracked lips yet with this winter and i use the moisturize side right before work and at lunch i use the renew side and it keep my lips good overnight. Love it " in 156 reviews
  • "I love Chapstick's Hydration Lock Moisture and Renew because with the dual ends, my son is able to use the natural Renew side and I am able to use the healing Moisture side." in 155 reviews
  • "I don't know about anti-aging, but it's a great chapstick. Very moisturizing and helped heal my cracked lips. Very affordable and I love the double end for options! Both sides are great, though I am honestly not sure what the difference is - they both make my lips soft. It applies smooth and stays on long." in 80 reviews
  • "This one is genius I love that I can put it on at night and wake up with soft lips. And same with the day time I love it has spf especially during the summer days better protection. " in 40 reviews
Lisa M.
Bartlett, IL
This is a good product when your lips have been sunburned! Puts back the moisture back in and lips feel better!
Kierra C.
West Lafayette
Decent scent and I love how soft it makes my lips feel! Most chap sticks generally make my lips more chapped over time however this one did not do that!
Tiffany B.
Huntington , WV
This is the only lip product I use on a daily basis. The night side smells so nice and has a great texture, the day side has the typical chapstick texture with a hint of sunscreen. It is my absolute favorite. Highly recommend.
Savannah O.
This has been one of the best lip products I've ever used. Left my lips feeling moisturizer without that greasy feeling!
Corrin D.
Austin, TX
Best chapstick I've ever used (and I've tried them all). Leaves my lips feeling soft all day and all night. Its also a very light chapstick, its not too thick, so it feels amazing on your lips and is perfect for putting under lipstick or gloss. The hydration factor is great, I only put it on twice during the day and once right before bed and my lips stay perfectly soft and moisturized all day. I even love this stuff better than my go-to Burt's Bees. I always seem to find it on sale too, but even at its regular price of 2.99, it beats out any pricier drugstore lipcare.
Carrie T.
Sparta, MI
Yes I use this on a pretty consistent basis. It usually takes care of my dry lips overnight!!! It is pretty long lasting also. I purchased it from my local Target!!
Alma C.
Mission, TX
Does what it supose to do i keep it in my poket for constant use during winter time its a lip saver and its small to carry around any where
Lydia O.
By far the best moisturizer lip chap that I have used in a long time. The packaging isn't dull  and it stands out. The application goes on smoothly and is like a second skin. I purchased the product from Walmart and I will definitely be purchasing again.
Breanna R.
Smells amazing works really well to keep my lips from crusting. must have product. I love to put this on under my lipstick to keep my lips moisturized
Willow M.
Nixa
Omg I love this chopstick so much. I have always had a problem with my lips being dry or chapped but this literally fixed everything. It's very affordable and easy to access by just going to walmart or a local drug store.
Savannah M.
Carleton, MI
Question has been deleted
Alvaro R.
Which side is better? I love chapstick :D
Magali P.
Fresno, CA
How you like this new chapsticks? Are they really hydrating?

Target