BY CHAPSTICK

Get Double The Care For Clinically Proven Healthier Looking Lips With Chapstick® Dual-ended Hydration Lock. Try Moisturize & Renew For Advanced Anti-aging Formulas And Day & Night For 24 Hour Care.

Hydrogenated Poly (C6-14 Olefin), Isopropyl Myristate, Paraffin, Polyethylene, Petrolatum,
Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Beeswax, Dimethicone,
Hydrogenated Polydecene, Isohexadecene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bis-diglyceryl
Polyacyladipate-2, Microcrystalline Wax, Stearyl Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate,
Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octadecene, Alumina, C12-15
Alkyl Benzoate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Spilanthes Acmella Flower Extract,
Ubiquinone, Flavor, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol,
Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol

• does this product work? I have real bad chapped lips and ...3 Answers
  • I've been really struggling with dry lips and I've been u...4 Answers
  • Does this last all day? Or do you have to keep constantly...3 Answers
ChapStick® Dual-Ended Hydration Lock Moisturize & Renew
  • "I love using chapstick hydration lock it was tricky to get use to using at first but once you do its awesome i have yet to have cracked lips yet with this winter and i use the moisturize side right before work and at lunch i use the renew side and it keep my lips good overnight. Love it " in 156 reviews
  • "I love Chapstick's Hydration Lock Moisture and Renew because with the dual ends, my son is able to use the natural Renew side and I am able to use the healing Moisture side." in 155 reviews
  • "I don't know about anti-aging, but it's a great chapstick. Very moisturizing and helped heal my cracked lips. Very affordable and I love the double end for options! Both sides are great, though I am honestly not sure what the difference is - they both make my lips soft. It applies smooth and stays on long." in 80 reviews
  • "This one is genius I love that I can put it on at night and wake up with soft lips. And same with the day time I love it has spf especially during the summer days better protection. " in 40 reviews
Brionna N.
It hydrated my lips better than any chapstick I have used. It did meet my expectations. It’s very gentle. I love how it’s dual-ended. It was my first time purchasing but it will not be my last. For anyone who has chapped lips. This will work perfectly.
Shelia M.
Whitwell
This chapstick is very moisturizing and gives my lips lot of hydration. The packaging is very slim and stylish. I’m a new user to this chapstick but I will continue to use it. This product is one of the best moisturizing chapstick I’ve ever used.
Kortney F.
Vidalia
I loved the product just didn't seem like there was much in the chapstick itself. Would love more to be in the product itself and i would definitely but it again if so. I was my first time using this product and i would recommend this to others.
Lily F.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I think this product is kind of a gimmick. I think it’s formula isn’t as good as the original and the packaging is kind of just trying too hard. Chapstick needs to stick to the classic chapsticks instead of this.
Stacy W.
DeFuniak Springs
Who doesn’t like a product made by Chapstick, right? It’s a good product. I picked it up because I didn’t have my normal balm. It worked like it should. Not my favorite for my lips.
Hailey K.
Works pretty well however isn’t my favorite. It could be a little more moisturizing. I would recommend this to people in the summer however it doesn’t help as much in the winter.
Lisa N.
Shirley
I was in a coma from a surgery and when I came through, My lips never chapped or got dry, My sister came and put the chapstick on my lips a few times a week, Thank you Chapstick
Ashley J.
lake placid
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
I love it I take it to theme parks vacation it is like my best friend I will purchase again love the flavors makes me lips feel soft and moist and very affordable
Bianca C.
Compton, CA
Purchased at: CVS
I honestly find this to be the best chapstick To use on a daily basis. This chapstick does not leave my lips dry after one use like the carmex does for me. Overall, I would recommend my friends to get one and hopefully it works best for them too!
Rachel B.
Kissimmee, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Goodbye chapped lips! This chapstick is amazing! My lips really do feel renewed after using this product. I would recommend this product to anyone suffering from chapped lips. I always have this on hand during the winter.
Savannah M.
Carleton, MI
Question has been deleted
Alvaro R.
Which side is better? I love chapstick :D
Magali P.
Fresno, CA
How you like this new chapsticks? Are they really hydrating?

Target