BY CHAPSTICK

Get Double The Care For Clinically Proven Healthier Looking Lips With Chapstick® Dual-ended Hydration Lock. Try Moisturize & Renew For Advanced Anti-aging Formulas And Day & Night For 24 Hour Care.

Hydrogenated Poly (C6-14 Olefin), Isopropyl Myristate, Paraffin, Polyethylene, Petrolatum,
Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Beeswax, Dimethicone,
Hydrogenated Polydecene, Isohexadecene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bis-diglyceryl
Polyacyladipate-2, Microcrystalline Wax, Stearyl Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate,
Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octadecene, Alumina, C12-15
Alkyl Benzoate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Spilanthes Acmella Flower Extract,
Ubiquinone, Flavor, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol,
Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol

• does this product work? I have real bad chapped lips and ...3 Answers
  • I've been really struggling with dry lips and I've been u...4 Answers
  • Does this last all day? Or do you have to keep constantly...3 Answers
ChapStick® Dual-Ended Hydration Lock Moisturize & Renew
  • "I love using chapstick hydration lock it was tricky to get use to using at first but once you do its awesome i have yet to have cracked lips yet with this winter and i use the moisturize side right before work and at lunch i use the renew side and it keep my lips good overnight. Love it " in 156 reviews
  • "I love Chapstick's Hydration Lock Moisture and Renew because with the dual ends, my son is able to use the natural Renew side and I am able to use the healing Moisture side." in 155 reviews
  • "I don't know about anti-aging, but it's a great chapstick. Very moisturizing and helped heal my cracked lips. Very affordable and I love the double end for options! Both sides are great, though I am honestly not sure what the difference is - they both make my lips soft. It applies smooth and stays on long." in 80 reviews
  • "This one is genius I love that I can put it on at night and wake up with soft lips. And same with the day time I love it has spf especially during the summer days better protection. " in 40 reviews
mandy J.
Kentville, NS
Purchased at: Walmart
This product smells so good and it is so soft when you put it on. It makes your lips feel soft and smooth as soon as you put it on and it works fast to keep your lips soft
Jessica E.
I had the Day and Night version of the hydration lock stick. The Day side of the stick contains minimal SPF, is non tinted and unflavoured. It said to reapply every 2 hours. I found this didn't even last that long and was constantly applying it, because it wasn't really all that moisturizing and long lasting. I actually preferred using the NIght side of the stick for most applications, no matter the time of the day. This is does not have SPF, however, and is Chamomile flavoured. It was more moisturizing and lasted longer, I can only assume due to the oils that it contained. I would repurchase this again only if it were the Night version in a whole stick - the Day side is just wasted. I'm not sure that I would agree that it's worth the price either, as there isn't much product included.
Niamh G.
My lips where so smooth after the first application. I use it every night before I go to sleep and I wake up the next morning with baby soft lips. 100% would recommend one of chapsticks best products!!!
Ameyalli P.
Ramos Arizpe
Double ChapStick! for the price and the funcion that promes it's really whort it, stays for a very log time and actually hydrates your lips, it gives a really good sensation after you used, the double stick it's really funcional and with great amout of product, but the sensation when is in your lips is not the best, it feels grassy as like you wear useing lipstik a sensation that am no loking for, so I woul recomend used when you're in home and/or when you're not gonna use whatever kinda of lipstick.
Emma S.
This Chapstick product has been amazing! It has definitely locked in the hydration into my lips. I love that the packaging is so sleek and it is so easy to apply! I use my Hydration Lock every day and it has not yet ran out. I definitely recommend this product because of its hydration superpowers.
Katarzyna P.
Keighley , AK
I bought this for my son. His lips tend to dry often even if he applies chapsticks. He does not bite or lick his lips, it just happens to dry. He's tried chapsticks with essential oils too and it didnt help. Also homemade lip scrubs, didn't work either. This is the second order of hydration lock moisturize chapstick that he has purchased and has been the only one that works for him. Ill purchase again.
Leonela D.
This product is a must for me. I use it everyday because my lips are very dry. When I go to the beach it's just perfect, since it contains a sun block, it will hydrate your lips inmediately with a delicious flavour. It helos repair your lips damage skin and is also recommendable to ear it before you put on your lip stick to keep the lips protected all the time.
Asiria V.
Use este producto en el invierno que es cuando más se resecan los labios y la verdad me gustó ya que realmente funciona. Deja los labios hidratados y con un aspecto saludable, me gustó porque no tiene olor ni color, pienso que es un producto que se puede utilizar tanto para un hombre como para una mujer y es un producto que sí recomiendo
Angela Marie G.
New Castle, DE
I love this lip balsam. It's cheap but really effective! The dual formula allow you use it during the day and during the night and with an unique product you can hydrate your lips all day long. I use it before my liquid lipsticks and my lips feels less dry and at night i combine it with the brand's scrub. Really recommended!
Ella G.
Kingston, Surrey
This chapstick is really hydrating and moisturising to your lips because it keeps your lips hydrated for a long time. It is very good value and the packaging is colourful aswell. Its really easy to apply and i would definately buy again. I use many chapsticks but this is definately one of my all time favourites!
Savannah M.
Carleton, MI
Question has been deleted
Kimberly D.
Reading, Pa
Does this product actually make your lips look fuller? How is the flavor? Does it feel greasy?
Emily C.
Northbrook, IL
I've been really struggling with dry lips and I've been using Carmex but i just hate the taste. Does this have a strong taste?
Alvaro R.
Which side is better? I love chapstick :D
Magali P.
Fresno, CA
How you like this new chapsticks? Are they really hydrating?

Target