BY CHAPSTICK

Get Double The Care For Clinically Proven Healthier Looking Lips With Chapstick® Dual-ended Hydration Lock. Try Moisturize & Renew For Advanced Anti-aging Formulas And Day & Night For 24 Hour Care.

Hydrogenated Poly (C6-14 Olefin), Isopropyl Myristate, Paraffin, Polyethylene, Petrolatum,
Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Beeswax, Dimethicone,
Hydrogenated Polydecene, Isohexadecene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bis-diglyceryl
Polyacyladipate-2, Microcrystalline Wax, Stearyl Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate,
Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octadecene, Alumina, C12-15
Alkyl Benzoate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Spilanthes Acmella Flower Extract,
Ubiquinone, Flavor, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol,
Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol

• does this product work? I have real bad chapped lips and ...3 Answers
  • I've been really struggling with dry lips and I've been u...4 Answers
  • Does this last all day? Or do you have to keep constantly...3 Answers
ChapStick® Dual-Ended Hydration Lock Moisturize & Renew
  • "I love using chapstick hydration lock it was tricky to get use to using at first but once you do its awesome i have yet to have cracked lips yet with this winter and i use the moisturize side right before work and at lunch i use the renew side and it keep my lips good overnight. Love it " in 156 reviews
  • "I love Chapstick's Hydration Lock Moisture and Renew because with the dual ends, my son is able to use the natural Renew side and I am able to use the healing Moisture side." in 155 reviews
  • "I don't know about anti-aging, but it's a great chapstick. Very moisturizing and helped heal my cracked lips. Very affordable and I love the double end for options! Both sides are great, though I am honestly not sure what the difference is - they both make my lips soft. It applies smooth and stays on long." in 80 reviews
  • "This one is genius I love that I can put it on at night and wake up with soft lips. And same with the day time I love it has spf especially during the summer days better protection. " in 40 reviews
Kayla H.
Columbus, OH
I usually buy this around the wintertime because my lips get really dry and flaky and this really helps rejuvenate and hydrate my lips. I definitely recommend this to people who have problems with always having to apply Chapstick throughout the day over and over again this really works and it's very efficient.
Marina S.
Brooklyn, NY
This was awesome! For it being a drugstore chopstick it was really really good. I was having issues during the winter time and someone suggested this to me so I purchased it at a local Kroger and it was fairly cheap. I love these I keep a fewbon hand cause I usually lose it. It hydrated my lips SO WELL!
Esmeralda G.
Olathe, Kansas
its a good chapstick but i feel like day and night are too similar and the product is pricy for just some chapstick. its easy to use but its pretty bulky and awkward, i bought it at target and i wouldn't buy it again. if someone needed 2 chapsticks for day and night i would recommend this to them.
Heather M.
Ferndale, MI
 In case of emergency chapstick. Don't let the signature name fool you, this product is stuck in the past. The technology behind the product is old school to say the least and reflects in its price. I buy these to keep around the house and please my boyfriend whom doesn't care about truely soft lips.
Naty L.
Brewster, NY
This product brought my lips back to life over the cold sad months,I am planning on repurchasing once the cold days starts to bloom
it was recommended by a friend and girl ,she was not wrongthe packaging is sleek and easy to carry arround and yes I would totally recommend to a friend
Sarah R.
Jacksonville
I love this product because I have very dry lips and it made my lips feel like new again! It's very long lasting and the packaging was super easy to open! Great value and very affordable! I bought two one for my purse and one for my house! I would definitely recommend to anyone that will listen.
Katie L.
Greenville
I didn't think this product would be different on either end! I was shocked to find that they work for day or night just like it says! I love the packaging, it is very easy to apply. However, it is not the best chapstick I've used, I would buy others if I had options! Very nice product though.
Vivianna G.
Miami,FL
Love how much it hydrates my lips! Love using the day side more than the night side. I bought mine from Walgreens I believe. Love the packaging I think it's very innovative. It is very long lasting but I'm extra so I love to pile it on. I would totally recommend this product to other people.
Drucilla L.
I love this chapstick. I use it everyday/night. The "night" side is thicker than its counterpart which is expected, it also has a slight smell I am not a fan of but it's not unbearable. And the spf on the "day" side is a plus. This 2 in 1 is really convenient and great for my lips!
Kearston J.
Collierville , TN
This ChapStick changed my life. It has made my lips so soft. I no longer have chapped lips and fine lines. I don't really get the vanilla flavor but the texture is nice on my lips. It was extremely cheap. The packaging was nice and easy to open. I would definitely purchase again.
Savannah M.
Carleton, MI
Question has been deleted
Kimberly D.
Reading, Pa
Does this product actually make your lips look fuller? How is the flavor? Does it feel greasy?
Emily C.
Northbrook, IL
I've been really struggling with dry lips and I've been using Carmex but i just hate the taste. Does this have a strong taste?
Alvaro R.
Which side is better? I love chapstick :D
Magali P.
Fresno, CA
How you like this new chapsticks? Are they really hydrating?

Target