BY CHAPSTICK

Get Double The Care For Clinically Proven Healthier Looking Lips With Chapstick® Dual-ended Hydration Lock. Try Moisturize & Renew For Advanced Anti-aging Formulas And Day & Night For 24 Hour Care.

Hydrogenated Poly (C6-14 Olefin), Isopropyl Myristate, Paraffin, Polyethylene, Petrolatum,
Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Beeswax, Dimethicone,
Hydrogenated Polydecene, Isohexadecene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bis-diglyceryl
Polyacyladipate-2, Microcrystalline Wax, Stearyl Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate,
Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octadecene, Alumina, C12-15
Alkyl Benzoate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Spilanthes Acmella Flower Extract,
Ubiquinone, Flavor, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol,
Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol

• does this product work? I have real bad chapped lips and ...3 Answers
  • I've been really struggling with dry lips and I've been u...4 Answers
  • Does this last all day? Or do you have to keep constantly...3 Answers
ChapStick® Dual-Ended Hydration Lock Moisturize & Renew
  • "I love using chapstick hydration lock it was tricky to get use to using at first but once you do its awesome i have yet to have cracked lips yet with this winter and i use the moisturize side right before work and at lunch i use the renew side and it keep my lips good overnight. Love it " in 156 reviews
  • "I love Chapstick's Hydration Lock Moisture and Renew because with the dual ends, my son is able to use the natural Renew side and I am able to use the healing Moisture side." in 155 reviews
  • "I don't know about anti-aging, but it's a great chapstick. Very moisturizing and helped heal my cracked lips. Very affordable and I love the double end for options! Both sides are great, though I am honestly not sure what the difference is - they both make my lips soft. It applies smooth and stays on long." in 80 reviews
  • "This one is genius I love that I can put it on at night and wake up with soft lips. And same with the day time I love it has spf especially during the summer days better protection. " in 40 reviews
Jasmine B.
Longwood, FL
Love vanilla chap stick first of all! This product is moisturizing but I kind of feel like it leaves a bit of stickiness to your lips. But I would use it again.
marina R.
Redondo Beach, CA
I tried this chapstick the other day and absolutely love it. Never been so happy with a chapstick. Love the duo chapstick idea that gets the 2 jobs done in one.
Audrey O.
Ofcourse with anything from chapstick brand you can't go wrong. With the hydration lock system it took my lips one step further by ultra moisturizing all day.
Lindsey R.
Imperial, MO
I have used just about every chopstick brand lip balm you could use. I love my lips to stay healthy and moisturized. You could never go wrong with chopstick!
Brenda G.
El Paso, TX
I am definitely a chapstick girl!  I can't live with out It and this product is amazing! I go thru this tubes like crazy, I love how easily they are to apply.
Victoria H.
Bremerton, WA
This product is a fabulous lip moisturizer providing SPF for day use and moisture for night use. I find it as a great base for when I use matte lip crayons.
Angela B.
Gresham, OR
Works well without burning. So often 'healing' lip treatments have some sort of mine in them, but I find the most to be more irritating than the dry lips.
Ashley D.
Depew, NY
I recently purchased this item from Target, it is great. One of the better Chapstick's that I have had. I like the double side feature. Highly recommended.
Charlie R.
This Chapstick is amazing, I always apply Chapstick before bed and in the morning my lips always like fuller and smooth. They feel renewed and moisturized
Haley L.
Purchased at: Walgreens
It kept my lip moisturized. My lips never felt gross has a good smell and flavoring to them.ChapStick® Dual-Ended Hydration Lock Moisturize & Renew
Savannah M.
Carleton, MI
Question has been deleted
Kimberly D.
Reading, Pa
Does this product actually make your lips look fuller? How is the flavor? Does it feel greasy?
Emily C.
Northbrook, IL
I've been really struggling with dry lips and I've been using Carmex but i just hate the taste. Does this have a strong taste?
Alvaro R.
Which side is better? I love chapstick :D
Magali P.
Fresno, CA
How you like this new chapsticks? Are they really hydrating?

Target