BY CHAPSTICK

Get Double The Care For Clinically Proven Healthier Looking Lips With Chapstick® Dual-ended Hydration Lock. Try Moisturize & Renew For Advanced Anti-aging Formulas And Day & Night For 24 Hour Care.

Hydrogenated Poly (C6-14 Olefin), Isopropyl Myristate, Paraffin, Polyethylene, Petrolatum,
Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Beeswax, Dimethicone,
Hydrogenated Polydecene, Isohexadecene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bis-diglyceryl
Polyacyladipate-2, Microcrystalline Wax, Stearyl Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate,
Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octadecene, Alumina, C12-15
Alkyl Benzoate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Spilanthes Acmella Flower Extract,
Ubiquinone, Flavor, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol,
Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol

• does this product work? I have real bad chapped lips and ...3 Answers
  • I've been really struggling with dry lips and I've been u...4 Answers
  • Does this last all day? Or do you have to keep constantly...3 Answers
ChapStick® Dual-Ended Hydration Lock Moisturize & Renew
  • "I love using chapstick hydration lock it was tricky to get use to using at first but once you do its awesome i have yet to have cracked lips yet with this winter and i use the moisturize side right before work and at lunch i use the renew side and it keep my lips good overnight. Love it " in 156 reviews
  • "I love Chapstick's Hydration Lock Moisture and Renew because with the dual ends, my son is able to use the natural Renew side and I am able to use the healing Moisture side." in 155 reviews
  • "I don't know about anti-aging, but it's a great chapstick. Very moisturizing and helped heal my cracked lips. Very affordable and I love the double end for options! Both sides are great, though I am honestly not sure what the difference is - they both make my lips soft. It applies smooth and stays on long." in 80 reviews
  • "This one is genius I love that I can put it on at night and wake up with soft lips. And same with the day time I love it has spf especially during the summer days better protection. " in 40 reviews
Rachael H.
Pottsville, PA
I bought this to try. My lips get very chappy at work and in winter time. Since using this my lips have been soft and smooth. I love this product. Would recommend it to anyone.
Amie H.
Marshall, MI
Love love love this! The day time side has spf and is not roo greasy feeling. The night time side is very moisturizing and find my lips soft in the morning. I had to dedicate a spot for it so I dont lose it!
Alexis
I have always always always used Chapstick and it is part of my nightly routine before I go to bed or else I'll wake up with chapped and dry lips and this keeps that from happening without fail!
Tara H.
Gold Canyon, AZ
Favorite chapstick. I use one side at night and the other in the morning. Never feels greasy, absorbs quickly and keeps my lips looking soft and full. My lips never look flaky, wrinkled or dry.
Amanda M.
Fulton, NY
I only use Chapstick brand for Chapstick because I have sensitive skin including my lips. Doesn't make me break out and leaves my lips soft and smooth. Love this product
Elysha R.
Philadelphia, PA
I love the smell of this Chapstick, but unfortunately it has a very waxy feel to it. I have to press hard in order to distribute it on my lips. It doesn't glide on like other chap sticks do!
Sara L.
Great and classic product in a nice and concealed case. I'm a big user of chap stick and this product gives long lasting relief to dry lips. Would definitely recommend.
Melba M.
Frankston, TX
i bought this on sale I usually go with just the standard plain chapstick for every day use Thought i would give this a try It just made my lips feel sticky and really did not work for me..
Susie T.
AL, ['', '', '']
Love the feel of this Chapstick when it's on. It's not sticky. It's great for travel because of the two ends. I don't have to pack a separate lip treatment for night
Hailey J.
This product is so good because it helps with my lips so much!I don't usally wear chap stick but this is such a great product. Especially in the winter I get such chapped lips and this helps so much!!!! I totally would recommend this product to older and younger
Savannah M.
Carleton, MI
Question has been deleted
Kimberly D.
Reading, Pa
Does this product actually make your lips look fuller? How is the flavor? Does it feel greasy?
Emily C.
Northbrook, IL
I've been really struggling with dry lips and I've been using Carmex but i just hate the taste. Does this have a strong taste?
Alvaro R.
Which side is better? I love chapstick :D
Magali P.
Fresno, CA
How you like this new chapsticks? Are they really hydrating?

Target