BY CHAPSTICK

Get Double The Care For Clinically Proven Healthier Looking Lips With Chapstick® Dual-ended Hydration Lock. Try Moisturize & Renew For Advanced Anti-aging Formulas And Day & Night For 24 Hour Care.

Hydrogenated Poly (C6-14 Olefin), Isopropyl Myristate, Paraffin, Polyethylene, Petrolatum,
Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Beeswax, Dimethicone,
Hydrogenated Polydecene, Isohexadecene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bis-diglyceryl
Polyacyladipate-2, Microcrystalline Wax, Stearyl Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate,
Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octadecene, Alumina, C12-15
Alkyl Benzoate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Spilanthes Acmella Flower Extract,
Ubiquinone, Flavor, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol,
Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol

• does this product work? I have real bad chapped lips and ...3 Answers
  • I've been really struggling with dry lips and I've been u...4 Answers
  • Does this last all day? Or do you have to keep constantly...3 Answers
ChapStick® Dual-Ended Hydration Lock Moisturize & Renew
  • "I love using chapstick hydration lock it was tricky to get use to using at first but once you do its awesome i have yet to have cracked lips yet with this winter and i use the moisturize side right before work and at lunch i use the renew side and it keep my lips good overnight. Love it " in 156 reviews
  • "I love Chapstick's Hydration Lock Moisture and Renew because with the dual ends, my son is able to use the natural Renew side and I am able to use the healing Moisture side." in 155 reviews
  • "I don't know about anti-aging, but it's a great chapstick. Very moisturizing and helped heal my cracked lips. Very affordable and I love the double end for options! Both sides are great, though I am honestly not sure what the difference is - they both make my lips soft. It applies smooth and stays on long." in 80 reviews
  • "This one is genius I love that I can put it on at night and wake up with soft lips. And same with the day time I love it has spf especially during the summer days better protection. " in 40 reviews
Destiny H.
Taylorville, IL
I liked that this had a day and night formula. Both types went on smooth and did not have an overwhelming flavor. I bought mine an Walgreens. But neither provided any long term moisture.
Angi H.
This product is okay but a little too soft when applying for my taste. I felt like it was a little greasy on my lips, which meant that it would wipe away easy and I felt like I had to reapply often. I have super dry lips so that might be part of my issue.
Heather S.
Roseville, MI
I like the Night end of this Chap Stick, and I think it works well to heal your dry lips.
But, it does not have the nicest of smells, and is a little off-putting. It's an average product, and I may purchase again on sale.
Keegan M.
Hillsboro, OR
Found out something cool about this product, recently. Not only does it feel great on my chapped lips, but it didn't dissolve in the washer when I accidentaly left it in my pocket and it went through the wash....
Katrina L.
Great chapstick, I love the sunscreen side. I've used Nivea's lip balm's with SPF and it doesn't go on smoothly, but Chapstick's does. However, I gave it 4 stars because I really hate the smell/taste of the nighttime side. I use the day side for the most part. Overall, great product for travelling.
Ella E.
very very hydrating hints the name. i love chapstick™ in general but this was definetly a hit for them. not as easy to find as some of their other products but still worth looking. it is very calming & smooth doesn't irritate my skin like some products.
Kristin B.
I just recently found a similar one to this that's lemon flavored. The flavor is really good and it leaves my lips really soft. Perfect for dry weather because it prevents your lips from getting all nasty and chapped.
Jessica E.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely love this product. Unlike many others I have used for moisture this one simply locks it on making my lips feel very silky all day like I can't stop rubbing them together. Absolutely the best feeling.
Jessie G.
Wilmington, OH
Chapstick is something I can't go without! I keep one in my purse, car, bed stand, apron at work, and almost every jacket pocket you can find. I love it and this one feels great. It leaves my lips feeling moisturized and soft for hours after I use it.
Eriana B.
East Peoria, IL
Always left my lips soft and hydrated. I started to notice a difference after the first use. Its long lasting even if you skip a day of using it your lips will still be soft. The packaging is nice and simple.
Savannah M.
Carleton, MI
Question has been deleted
Kimberly D.
Reading, Pa
Does this product actually make your lips look fuller? How is the flavor? Does it feel greasy?
Emily C.
Northbrook, IL
I've been really struggling with dry lips and I've been using Carmex but i just hate the taste. Does this have a strong taste?
Alvaro R.
Which side is better? I love chapstick :D
Magali P.
Fresno, CA
How you like this new chapsticks? Are they really hydrating?

Target