BY CHAPSTICK

Get Double The Care For Clinically Proven Healthier Looking Lips With Chapstick® Dual-ended Hydration Lock. Try Moisturize & Renew For Advanced Anti-aging Formulas And Day & Night For 24 Hour Care.

Hydrogenated Poly (C6-14 Olefin), Isopropyl Myristate, Paraffin, Polyethylene, Petrolatum,
Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Beeswax, Dimethicone,
Hydrogenated Polydecene, Isohexadecene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bis-diglyceryl
Polyacyladipate-2, Microcrystalline Wax, Stearyl Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate,
Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octadecene, Alumina, C12-15
Alkyl Benzoate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Spilanthes Acmella Flower Extract,
Ubiquinone, Flavor, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol,
Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol

• does this product work? I have real bad chapped lips and ...3 Answers
  • I've been really struggling with dry lips and I've been u...4 Answers
  • Does this last all day? Or do you have to keep constantly...3 Answers
ChapStick® Dual-Ended Hydration Lock Moisturize & Renew
  • "I love using chapstick hydration lock it was tricky to get use to using at first but once you do its awesome i have yet to have cracked lips yet with this winter and i use the moisturize side right before work and at lunch i use the renew side and it keep my lips good overnight. Love it " in 156 reviews
  • "I love Chapstick's Hydration Lock Moisture and Renew because with the dual ends, my son is able to use the natural Renew side and I am able to use the healing Moisture side." in 155 reviews
  • "I don't know about anti-aging, but it's a great chapstick. Very moisturizing and helped heal my cracked lips. Very affordable and I love the double end for options! Both sides are great, though I am honestly not sure what the difference is - they both make my lips soft. It applies smooth and stays on long." in 80 reviews
  • "This one is genius I love that I can put it on at night and wake up with soft lips. And same with the day time I love it has spf especially during the summer days better protection. " in 40 reviews
Cassandra L.
This Chapstick is the best one! The smell is light and the moisturizing actually works. My lips have been the softest ever. It's a little pricey for Chapstick but drugstores usually have deals on them.
Chantae P.
Leesburg , GA
This Chapstick worked really well. I will but this again. I loved how long lasting it was and it did the trick. It also is vey moisturizing. I would recommend this product.
Yennefer C.
This stuff works so good that i will need to stock up on it. Sometimes when my lips are irritating me I'll put some on and it will feel like I have nothing on my lips and i like that it doesn't make my lips feel greasy or sticky.
Courtney A.
Mansfield, TX
I bought this on a whim one day when I couldn't find my other chapstick and it works really well for daily use. The smell is amazing and I would definitely buy it again.
Lachella C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This Chapstick was okay. it made my lips feel like there was film on them all time and was thick, in my opinion. it smelled great and got the job done but it was definitely not one of my favorites that I would go out and buy.
Tiffany B.
Huntington, WV
This is the only lip product I use on a daily basis. The night side smells so nice and has a great texture, the day side has the typical chapstick texture with a hint of sunscreen. It is my absolute favorite. Highly recommend.
Katie D.
Christiansburg, VA
ChapStick Hydration Lock Moisturize & Renew is the more moisturizing and hydrating chapstick I've ever used. After using it, it looks like my lips have drank a big glass of water. The added hydration made them look healthier and plumper. It's my go-to chapstick!
Diane K.
Lake Forest, IL
I always want to like Chapstick given its status as a classic. But it just does t work as well as I wish it did. The waxy layer it leaves on my lips is just that--there is not any deeper moisturizing going on. disappiingjng.
Makenzie G.
Both ends of this are far less waxy and more moisturizing than regular Chapstick. I don't feel like it penetrates my lips with a deep moisture, but it sure makes them feel smooth! There is little to no flavor, which I like.
Anna M.
Love it this product definitely keeps my lips feeling smooth and it smell really good. I like to apply it before my lipstick and it makes my lipstick go on smoothly.
Savannah M.
Carleton, MI
Question has been deleted
Kimberly D.
Reading, Pa
Does this product actually make your lips look fuller? How is the flavor? Does it feel greasy?
Emily C.
Northbrook, IL
I've been really struggling with dry lips and I've been using Carmex but i just hate the taste. Does this have a strong taste?
Alvaro R.
Which side is better? I love chapstick :D
Magali P.
Fresno, CA
How you like this new chapsticks? Are they really hydrating?

Target