BY CHAPSTICK

Get Double The Care For Clinically Proven Healthier Looking Lips With Chapstick® Dual-ended Hydration Lock. Try Moisturize & Renew For Advanced Anti-aging Formulas And Day & Night For 24 Hour Care.

Hydrogenated Poly (C6-14 Olefin), Isopropyl Myristate, Paraffin, Polyethylene, Petrolatum,
Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Beeswax, Dimethicone,
Hydrogenated Polydecene, Isohexadecene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bis-diglyceryl
Polyacyladipate-2, Microcrystalline Wax, Stearyl Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate,
Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octadecene, Alumina, C12-15
Alkyl Benzoate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Spilanthes Acmella Flower Extract,
Ubiquinone, Flavor, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol,
Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol

• does this product work? I have real bad chapped lips and ...3 Answers
  • I've been really struggling with dry lips and I've been u...4 Answers
  • Does this last all day? Or do you have to keep constantly...3 Answers
ChapStick® Dual-Ended Hydration Lock Moisturize & Renew

Start your review of ChapStick® Dual-Ended Hydration Lock Moisturize & Renew!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I love using chapstick hydration lock it was tricky to get use to using at first but once you do its awesome i have yet to have cracked lips yet with this winter and i use the moisturize side right before work and at lunch i use the renew side and it keep my lips good overnight. Love it " in 156 reviews
  • "I love Chapstick's Hydration Lock Moisture and Renew because with the dual ends, my son is able to use the natural Renew side and I am able to use the healing Moisture side." in 155 reviews
  • "I don't know about anti-aging, but it's a great chapstick. Very moisturizing and helped heal my cracked lips. Very affordable and I love the double end for options! Both sides are great, though I am honestly not sure what the difference is - they both make my lips soft. It applies smooth and stays on long." in 80 reviews
  • "This one is genius I love that I can put it on at night and wake up with soft lips. And same with the day time I love it has spf especially during the summer days better protection. " in 40 reviews
Jennifer J.
Burkeville
I love chapstick products. I carry one with me everywhere I go. It definitely meets my expectations. It leaves my lips feeling great and is easy to apply and nongreasy. I am a repeat user and have been using it for quite sometime. I would buy it over and over.
Alejandra P.
I love the day side of this chapstick because it has SPF. The night side is okay but it isn't super moisturizing, at least not enough for my preference. I like that you get a 2 for 1. A con is that there isn't much product in either side so you'll go through it quickly if you use it on a daily basis.
Carolina B.
North Miami Beach, FL
Moisturizes well, but I have to reapply to get the moisturizing effect. This product is great to apply before other lip products, like lipsticks that can be drying, but it won't leave you with lasting moisturized lips unless you reapply. The price is great and its a very good value for the cost.
Carol Jo S.
Greenville, MI
Absolutely love tbis produce and must have every winter. We live in Michigan and the weather gets cold and dry. Not only so I use it daily but my little pre-schooler used it also when his lips get too chapped from licking them all the time. No pain qhen using it even when our lips are really bad.
Nicole M.
Sadly this didn't work for me. Like other chapstick products I found it contributed to dry lips over time. I really like the concept of this with the two sided tube for night and day, I just wish the formula was better for improving very chapped lips.
Alia T.
I love the day time one, feels very hydrating, leaves my lips smooth & smells so good! The night one one isn't my favorite, not as hydrating but not the worst either. I honestly would stick to the regular Chapstick even though I love the idea of this product.
Janice B.
Lamont, FL
I once received this in a Birchbox when it was first released. I loved it. I seriously scour every Walmart and Walgreens looking for this Chapstick. Its soothing and makes my lips look fuller and not feeling waxy and disgusting like other lip balms.
Gaelle S.
FORT WORTH
Awesome, awesome, awesome. My lips are so cracked whenever I used this, and it's like right then and there I automatically felt relief. I like that it doesn't really have a scent and usually right before I put on lipstick I'll put some of this on
Samantha G.
Brandon, FL
I am an avid ChapStick user. I have a tube of ChapStick in every room of my house in y car 4 in my purse i love this Brand. The hydration Lock Vanillas Creme ChapStick is AMAZING! If you have dry lips this is the product for you not only does it feel nice on the lips but it smells great too!
Claudia G.
Brockton, MA
This is my favorite ChapStick product. You can feel the moisture the moment you put it on. It definitely meets expectations. The price is really low for a good chapstick. It lasts a while and for me sometimes through meals. I'd recommend this product. Try it and find out for yourself.
Adilene S.
Nogales
I have been dying to try these but ive felt iffy about it bcuz no one i know have tried them.. How good are they ?
Tiffany L.
Raleigh, NC
My lips get really chapped and I need the hydration. Does this really work like it says it does? Where can you find it?
Sarah C.
Depoe Bay, OR
Does the dual day/night really make a difference?
Linda M.