BY CHAPSTICK

Get Double The Care For Clinically Proven Healthier Looking Lips With Chapstick® Dual-ended Hydration Lock. Try Moisturize & Renew For Advanced Anti-aging Formulas And Day & Night For 24 Hour Care.

Hydrogenated Poly (C6-14 Olefin), Isopropyl Myristate, Paraffin, Polyethylene, Petrolatum,
Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Beeswax, Dimethicone,
Hydrogenated Polydecene, Isohexadecene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bis-diglyceryl
Polyacyladipate-2, Microcrystalline Wax, Stearyl Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate,
Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octadecene, Alumina, C12-15
Alkyl Benzoate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Spilanthes Acmella Flower Extract,
Ubiquinone, Flavor, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol,
Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol

• does this product work? I have real bad chapped lips and ...3 Answers
  • I've been really struggling with dry lips and I've been u...4 Answers
  • Does this last all day? Or do you have to keep constantly...3 Answers
ChapStick® Dual-Ended Hydration Lock Moisturize & Renew

Start your review of ChapStick® Dual-Ended Hydration Lock Moisturize & Renew!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I love using chapstick hydration lock it was tricky to get use to using at first but once you do its awesome i have yet to have cracked lips yet with this winter and i use the moisturize side right before work and at lunch i use the renew side and it keep my lips good overnight. Love it " in 156 reviews
  • "I love Chapstick's Hydration Lock Moisture and Renew because with the dual ends, my son is able to use the natural Renew side and I am able to use the healing Moisture side." in 155 reviews
  • "I don't know about anti-aging, but it's a great chapstick. Very moisturizing and helped heal my cracked lips. Very affordable and I love the double end for options! Both sides are great, though I am honestly not sure what the difference is - they both make my lips soft. It applies smooth and stays on long." in 80 reviews
  • "This one is genius I love that I can put it on at night and wake up with soft lips. And same with the day time I love it has spf especially during the summer days better protection. " in 40 reviews
Allison D.
Baton Rouge , LA
I ALWAYS have to apply chapstick before bed. When I do, I wake up with moisturized and soft lips. It lasts for several hours. Easy to apply of course. Packaging is good and easy for on the go. Reapply in the morning when I get up. Everyone needs this product. Especially when the weather turns cold!
Carolina B.
North Miami Beach, FL
Moisturizes well, but I have to reapply to get the moisturizing effect. This product is great to apply before other lip products, like lipsticks that can be drying, but it won't leave you with lasting moisturized lips unless you reapply. The price is great and its a very good value for the cost.
Alia T.
I love the day time one, feels very hydrating, leaves my lips smooth & smells so good! The night one one isn't my favorite, not as hydrating but not the worst either. I honestly would stick to the regular Chapstick even though I love the idea of this product.
Carol Jo S.
Greenville, MI
Absolutely love tbis produce and must have every winter. We live in Michigan and the weather gets cold and dry. Not only so I use it daily but my little pre-schooler used it also when his lips get too chapped from licking them all the time. No pain qhen using it even when our lips are really bad.
Nicole M.
Sadly this didn't work for me. Like other chapstick products I found it contributed to dry lips over time. I really like the concept of this with the two sided tube for night and day, I just wish the formula was better for improving very chapped lips.
Samantha G.
Brandon, FL
I am an avid ChapStick user. I have a tube of ChapStick in every room of my house in y car 4 in my purse i love this Brand. The hydration Lock Vanillas Creme ChapStick is AMAZING! If you have dry lips this is the product for you not only does it feel nice on the lips but it smells great too!
Gaelle S.
FORT WORTH
Awesome, awesome, awesome. My lips are so cracked whenever I used this, and it's like right then and there I automatically felt relief. I like that it doesn't really have a scent and usually right before I put on lipstick I'll put some of this on
Janice B.
Lamont, FL
I once received this in a Birchbox when it was first released. I loved it. I seriously scour every Walmart and Walgreens looking for this Chapstick. Its soothing and makes my lips look fuller and not feeling waxy and disgusting like other lip balms.
Claudia G.
Brockton, MA
This is my favorite ChapStick product. You can feel the moisture the moment you put it on. It definitely meets expectations. The price is really low for a good chapstick. It lasts a while and for me sometimes through meals. I'd recommend this product. Try it and find out for yourself.
Jessica H.
Not even a Chapstick fan! I love that this has a day and a night application. It feels rich and instantly hydrates! Stays on longer than other Chapsticks I have experienced and I can see a difference in the condition of my lips this winter! The only drawback is the length of the tube but it's worth the little extra for the punch it packs!
ali w.
Is this better then blistex medicated? do you have to keep reapplying it?
Amber A.
Conowingo, MD
Does this last all day? Or do you have to keep constantly re applying?
Billie R.
Duluth, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Heather P.
Crowley, TX
Does this work any better than carmax

Target