BY CHAPSTICK

Get Double The Care For Clinically Proven Healthier Looking Lips With Chapstick® Dual-ended Hydration Lock. Try Moisturize & Renew For Advanced Anti-aging Formulas And Day & Night For 24 Hour Care.

Hydrogenated Poly (C6-14 Olefin), Isopropyl Myristate, Paraffin, Polyethylene, Petrolatum,
Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Beeswax, Dimethicone,
Hydrogenated Polydecene, Isohexadecene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bis-diglyceryl
Polyacyladipate-2, Microcrystalline Wax, Stearyl Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate,
Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octadecene, Alumina, C12-15
Alkyl Benzoate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Spilanthes Acmella Flower Extract,
Ubiquinone, Flavor, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol,
Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol

• does this product work? I have real bad chapped lips and ...3 Answers
  • I've been really struggling with dry lips and I've been u...4 Answers
  • Does this last all day? Or do you have to keep constantly...3 Answers
ChapStick® Dual-Ended Hydration Lock Moisturize & Renew
  • "I love using chapstick hydration lock it was tricky to get use to using at first but once you do its awesome i have yet to have cracked lips yet with this winter and i use the moisturize side right before work and at lunch i use the renew side and it keep my lips good overnight. Love it " in 156 reviews
  • "I love Chapstick's Hydration Lock Moisture and Renew because with the dual ends, my son is able to use the natural Renew side and I am able to use the healing Moisture side." in 155 reviews
  • "I don't know about anti-aging, but it's a great chapstick. Very moisturizing and helped heal my cracked lips. Very affordable and I love the double end for options! Both sides are great, though I am honestly not sure what the difference is - they both make my lips soft. It applies smooth and stays on long." in 80 reviews
  • "This one is genius I love that I can put it on at night and wake up with soft lips. And same with the day time I love it has spf especially during the summer days better protection. " in 40 reviews
Rachel S.
Huntersville, NC
You guys. You need this in your life!! Best chapstick I have ever used! I discovered it after getting windburn on my lips after a winter trip to Chicago and haven't looked back. I usually pick it up from CVS but haven't seen it there for awhile but once I find it I will be sure to stock up on it!
Nicole K.
Hudson, OH
This is a great product. Some chapsticks feel thick, waxy, and even sticky. Not this one. Smooth, soft, and it doesn't have strong flavors that get in the way of anything you may be eating or drinking.
Ashley G.
Sevierville, TN
Ok so I use this as an eyeshadow primer it works amazing, I don't buy eyehsadow primer because I use this it works great not much creasing super affordable and my eyelids don't break out or swell up like they normally did from wearing eyeshadow all day
Chandra B.
North Vernon, IN
This is an amazing product! It was inexpensive and does exactly what the package says! The packaging was excellent. This was the first time I had used anything other than the good ole Cherry ChapStick due to extremely dry lips! I would 100% recommend.
Jodi y.
West Columbia, SC
I don't use chapstick very often, only in the winter months. But this product is the one i like to use when i do use it. It defiantly locks in the moisture to help keep my lips from cracking from the cold weather. i would recommend this product if your lips crack a lot during the winter,
Stephanie M.
Love love this! I tried the Chapstick product in a Birchbox shipment. My first Birchbox actually. It was an extra gift. Either of the day end or night end is so hydrating. This makes lips so smooth and soft too. Perfect for weather worn lippies.
Preya M.
Love this brand! It never fails. The scents always are nice. They're easy to apply and long lasting. My boyfriend usually takes all of mine so I continue to buy more. I gave these away as party favors before. Can never go wrong with ChapStick!
laura f.
San Diego, CA
I'm loving this product! Got it in a subscription box early this week and has done miracles so far. The first time I used it I noticed my chapped lips getting moisturized right away. Now, a few days later, my lips look completely fine. I always keep this one in my purse, and the spf is a great addition. Can never go wrong with chapstick!
Caitlin M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This product was okay. It was a little pricey if you ask me, but it does work. The scent was good and my lips weren't sticky. The product didn't last as long as I would like for it to have lasted. I've only bought this product one time, but I'm not sure if I would buy it again.
Dana R.
Morrisville, NC
I usually don't love double-sided products because they tend to get messy or they wear unevenly. I actually really love this one though. I prefer the scent on the night time formulation but the daytime formulation gives SPF protection which is a huge plus. Having had sunburn on my lips before, I am quick to try to avoid it.
Savannah M.
Carleton, MI
Question has been deleted
Kimberly D.
Reading, Pa
Does this product actually make your lips look fuller? How is the flavor? Does it feel greasy?
Emily C.
Northbrook, IL
I've been really struggling with dry lips and I've been using Carmex but i just hate the taste. Does this have a strong taste?
Alvaro R.
Which side is better? I love chapstick :D
Magali P.
Fresno, CA
How you like this new chapsticks? Are they really hydrating?

Target