BY CHAPSTICK

Get Double The Care For Clinically Proven Healthier Looking Lips With Chapstick® Dual-ended Hydration Lock. Try Moisturize & Renew For Advanced Anti-aging Formulas And Day & Night For 24 Hour Care.

Hydrogenated Poly (C6-14 Olefin), Isopropyl Myristate, Paraffin, Polyethylene, Petrolatum,
Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Beeswax, Dimethicone,
Hydrogenated Polydecene, Isohexadecene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bis-diglyceryl
Polyacyladipate-2, Microcrystalline Wax, Stearyl Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate,
Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octadecene, Alumina, C12-15
Alkyl Benzoate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Spilanthes Acmella Flower Extract,
Ubiquinone, Flavor, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol,
Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol

• does this product work? I have real bad chapped lips and ...3 Answers
  • I've been really struggling with dry lips and I've been u...4 Answers
  • Does this last all day? Or do you have to keep constantly...3 Answers
ChapStick® Dual-Ended Hydration Lock Moisturize & Renew
  • "I love using chapstick hydration lock it was tricky to get use to using at first but once you do its awesome i have yet to have cracked lips yet with this winter and i use the moisturize side right before work and at lunch i use the renew side and it keep my lips good overnight. Love it " in 156 reviews
  • "I love Chapstick's Hydration Lock Moisture and Renew because with the dual ends, my son is able to use the natural Renew side and I am able to use the healing Moisture side." in 155 reviews
  • "I don't know about anti-aging, but it's a great chapstick. Very moisturizing and helped heal my cracked lips. Very affordable and I love the double end for options! Both sides are great, though I am honestly not sure what the difference is - they both make my lips soft. It applies smooth and stays on long." in 80 reviews
  • "This one is genius I love that I can put it on at night and wake up with soft lips. And same with the day time I love it has spf especially during the summer days better protection. " in 40 reviews
Brandy G.
Middletown , CT
I generally really like this product, it is my second choice for lip care, I usually put it on before bed and reapply in the morning, I buy it from walmart or stop and shop, basic informative packaging, my first choice is the pink and white cocout eos, I buy this if the eos is not available
Angela T.
Spokane, WA
I love this product!!! I get really dry chapped lips throughout the year. And as much as I love regular chopsticks most I feel don't have much of an effect. So when I tried this one I loved how it made my lips feel after. I love that there's two sides one with spf and the other with moisturizer. I always keep it in my purse ready for anything.
erika v.
Upland, CA
Now this chapstick is pretty cool. It's a double sided chapstick with one end for day use which comes with SPF 12 and the other side which is for night time. I have noticed that the formula feels a lot more long lasting. It still feels the same as it's other chapsticks with feeling nourishing and healing but this one is way more long lasting. I really like it it's a great product my lips are so smooth!
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
I've tried the Chapstick Hydration and let me say this one hydrates your thirsty lips. Lips can get dry and chappy in the summer heart. Your lips will keep asking for more hydration. So, use the Chapstick Hydration and buy some more. I have one in my work bag and muy beach #beachbag.
Racheal K.
Before I was given this Chapstick, my lips were always chapped. Not just occasionally. Always. now, for the first time in forever, they're not, and this Chapstick is getting all the credit. I have it with me constantly.
Nayibi A.
Newark, NJ
I love this product. It hydrates my lips so that my lips don't feel dry. I bought this product in Walmart and thank god I found it. It's so easy to apply. Even though it's not that long lasting it's still one of my favorite lip products. I recommend this to everyone who doesn't want to have chapped lips
Casey L.
Lawrenceburg, KY
One of my favorite lip products, especially for summer when they are dried out from the sun. I love that the daytime formula has sunscreen so it is perfect to throw in my pool or beach bag. The night time formula is very soothing and is great to help refresh dried out lips.
Avery B.
Wendell, NC
This chapstick is okay but not amazing. I’m not a big fan of chapstick since all it does is lock in moisture but I do like that this one has spf for the daytime. It has a nice packaging, with the night on one side, and the day on the other. This is a good chapstick for summer, but I would not recommend it for use in the winter because the air is much drier and this will not be enough.
Kaitlin S.
Jacksonville, FL
I am a chapstick addict. Every time I see one I don't have I buy it. This one I got because it offers sun protection, living in Florida that's an awesome find. It is so moisturizing as well, I almost forgot I put it on my lips felt amazing. I also love the way the night side smells. Overall both sides are very moisturizing & I would definitely recommend it to other chap stick addicts.
Jennifer V.
Anthony, NM
When it comes to lip balm I only ever use chapstick. I used to use just the classic but I found this one at the drug store and it has all the benefits of the classic, all day moisture, no clumping or stickiness and long lasting. Bonus it smells and tastes amazing now.
Savannah M.
Carleton, MI
Question has been deleted
Kimberly D.
Reading, Pa
Does this product actually make your lips look fuller? How is the flavor? Does it feel greasy?
Emily C.
Northbrook, IL
I've been really struggling with dry lips and I've been using Carmex but i just hate the taste. Does this have a strong taste?
Alvaro R.
Which side is better? I love chapstick :D
Magali P.
Fresno, CA
How you like this new chapsticks? Are they really hydrating?

Target