BY CHAPSTICK

Get Double The Care For Clinically Proven Healthier Looking Lips With Chapstick® Dual-ended Hydration Lock. Try Moisturize & Renew For Advanced Anti-aging Formulas And Day & Night For 24 Hour Care.

Hydrogenated Poly (C6-14 Olefin), Isopropyl Myristate, Paraffin, Polyethylene, Petrolatum,
Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Beeswax, Dimethicone,
Hydrogenated Polydecene, Isohexadecene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bis-diglyceryl
Polyacyladipate-2, Microcrystalline Wax, Stearyl Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate,
Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octadecene, Alumina, C12-15
Alkyl Benzoate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Spilanthes Acmella Flower Extract,
Ubiquinone, Flavor, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol,
Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol

• does this product work? I have real bad chapped lips and ...3 Answers
  • I've been really struggling with dry lips and I've been u...4 Answers
  • Does this last all day? Or do you have to keep constantly...3 Answers
ChapStick® Dual-Ended Hydration Lock Moisturize & Renew
  • "I love using chapstick hydration lock it was tricky to get use to using at first but once you do its awesome i have yet to have cracked lips yet with this winter and i use the moisturize side right before work and at lunch i use the renew side and it keep my lips good overnight. Love it " in 156 reviews
  • "I love Chapstick's Hydration Lock Moisture and Renew because with the dual ends, my son is able to use the natural Renew side and I am able to use the healing Moisture side." in 155 reviews
  • "I don't know about anti-aging, but it's a great chapstick. Very moisturizing and helped heal my cracked lips. Very affordable and I love the double end for options! Both sides are great, though I am honestly not sure what the difference is - they both make my lips soft. It applies smooth and stays on long." in 80 reviews
  • "This one is genius I love that I can put it on at night and wake up with soft lips. And same with the day time I love it has spf especially during the summer days better protection. " in 40 reviews
Bianca C.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: CVS
I honestly find this to be the best chapstick To use on a daily basis. This chapstick does not leave my lips dry after one use like the carmex does for me. Overall, I would recommend my friends to get one and hopefully it works best for them too!
Hilarie V.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product works very well. I have large lips and they get dry easily. I apply this under or over lipstick, it hydrates well either way. It doesn't leave a thin layer of residue like other products sometimes do and my lips stay soft.
Rachel B.
Kissimmee, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Goodbye chapped lips! This chapstick is amazing! My lips really do feel renewed after using this product. I would recommend this product to anyone suffering from chapped lips. I always have this on hand during the winter.
Tiffany S.
yucaipa
Chapstick I love. The renew is my fav. It’s great quality and leaves my lips feeling soft and refreshed. Nice smell and not sticky. Price is great and u get a lot of use. It def did it’s job! I recommend for sure ChapStick® Dual-Ended Hydration Lock Moisturize & RenewChapStick® Dual-Ended Hydration Lock Moisturize & Renew
Anna P.
Sand Lake
Easy open packaging. Not to greasy as some of the other chapstick products are. It was gentle and made my lips feel refreshed and nice and moisturized. It helped clear up my horrible wind burn and chapped lips with in a week. I would buy this again.
Nadalie L.
browns mills
This item was a nice fit for my lips they were hydrated well and moisturized I wouldn't say exactly that it renews but in all the product was worth the price and time spent using it, I would most definitely use this item again my lips felt so good so I give this item FIVE stars.
Melissa H.
State College, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I got this when I had a severe bout of chapped lips. It did not seem to have much effect. Additionally, both ends finally caved and broke off into the cap. I use it occasionally, when I can’t find anything else, digging the balm out of both caps.
Sezim M.
Round Rock
I didn’t have this exact product (I had the Day & Night one) BUT they have the same dual ended idea! My Day & Night one was great at hydrating and I loved the packaging of it. A small complaint: the product did get “old” quickly so use it as frequently as possible.
Erica S.
Dodge City
I have very dry lips and it takes very good products for me to get quality results. I drink a lot of water so I’m not sure why my lips are always dry. I use some sort of lip moisturizer several times a day. This brand is great quality for the price. But makes my lips feel a little oily.
Eve B.
Rio Rancho, NM
Purchased at: Walgreens
This chapstick actually starts to draw moister out of your lips after about 2 hours, then you have to reapply at twice the rate you were applying chapstick before,Ironically it’s suppose to be acting as the opposite, there must be some sort of alcohol or astringent in it,
Savannah M.
Carleton, MI
Question has been deleted
Kimberly D.
Reading, Pa
Does this product actually make your lips look fuller? How is the flavor? Does it feel greasy?
Emily C.
Northbrook, IL
I've been really struggling with dry lips and I've been using Carmex but i just hate the taste. Does this have a strong taste?
Alvaro R.
Which side is better? I love chapstick :D
Magali P.
Fresno, CA
How you like this new chapsticks? Are they really hydrating?

Target