BY CHAPSTICK

Get Double The Care For Clinically Proven Healthier Looking Lips With Chapstick® Dual-ended Hydration Lock. Try Moisturize & Renew For Advanced Anti-aging Formulas And Day & Night For 24 Hour Care.

Hydrogenated Poly (C6-14 Olefin), Isopropyl Myristate, Paraffin, Polyethylene, Petrolatum,
Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Beeswax, Dimethicone,
Hydrogenated Polydecene, Isohexadecene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bis-diglyceryl
Polyacyladipate-2, Microcrystalline Wax, Stearyl Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate,
Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octadecene, Alumina, C12-15
Alkyl Benzoate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Spilanthes Acmella Flower Extract,
Ubiquinone, Flavor, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol,
Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol

• does this product work? I have real bad chapped lips and ...3 Answers
  • I've been really struggling with dry lips and I've been u...4 Answers
  • Does this last all day? Or do you have to keep constantly...3 Answers
ChapStick® Dual-Ended Hydration Lock Moisturize & Renew
  • "I love using chapstick hydration lock it was tricky to get use to using at first but once you do its awesome i have yet to have cracked lips yet with this winter and i use the moisturize side right before work and at lunch i use the renew side and it keep my lips good overnight. Love it " in 156 reviews
  • "I love Chapstick's Hydration Lock Moisture and Renew because with the dual ends, my son is able to use the natural Renew side and I am able to use the healing Moisture side." in 155 reviews
  • "I don't know about anti-aging, but it's a great chapstick. Very moisturizing and helped heal my cracked lips. Very affordable and I love the double end for options! Both sides are great, though I am honestly not sure what the difference is - they both make my lips soft. It applies smooth and stays on long." in 80 reviews
  • "This one is genius I love that I can put it on at night and wake up with soft lips. And same with the day time I love it has spf especially during the summer days better protection. " in 40 reviews
Wendi B.
Branson, MO
Absolutely LOVE this chapstick! I have been using this daily. The daytime side has sunscreen in it and it does a great job of hydrating the lips. The nighttime side has a wonderful smell, to me kind of like orange, and it feels so silky when I put it on my lips. It keeps my lips soft and supple and I will definitely purchase over and over!
Betsabel R.
Colton , CA
This Chapstick Hyration lock day and night works fantastic. I bought mine from Target. It's hydrates your lips just like it says especially on a sunny day being in the sun all day. It's nicely packaged and reasonable price. I recommend it to anyone with very dry lips.
Michelle L.
Tacoma, WA
I love chapstick I carry it in my purse at all times and have for many years. Recently I purchased the chapstick hydration lock and I got to say I Love it. I have a issue with my lips getting dry and this product leaves my lips smooth, soft, moisturized and no cracking has occurred since I have purchased this. I give it five stars and will defiantly be purchasing it again!
Julianne O.
W Lafayette, IN
Love this chapstick! I'm a very picky chapstick user (mostly because someone told me chapstick has glass in it and most have a flavor I don't want on my lips), but this one is a win! The only problem I've had with it is whether to use the day or night ends ;)
Alain M.
Fairfield, CT
This is my favorite ChapStick. I use it daily and keep Several around the house and in my purse. It has the smoothest consistency and comfortably stays on for quite a while. The vanilla creme scent is so wonderful and the product is not sweet at all. I don't like my chapstick to be flavored so this is absolutely perfect.
Renee U.
Revere, MA
I received this product in one of my monthly subscription boxes. I had thought I had out grown chapstick but really my love affair just began.

This product rocks! The day to night concept is completely true. It doesn't leave you feeling oily like other products can and it leaves your lips feeling hydrated for hours!
Courtlyn W.
Monroe, LA
I just got this product and I really like it, my lips normally are very chapped and this product makes them feel so soft, unlike the eos balms which just makes them peel. I do have to say though that the "night" Chapstick has a really distinct smell and I almost don't like putting it on at night because it just smells like too much whenever I'm trying to go to sleep. Overall though, I really like this product and would recommend.
Ashley D.
Picked this up because my lips were so dry because of the cold weather lately and was shocked as to how quickly this restored moisture to my lips. The renew side is amazing, it is a slightly thicker balm that completely transforms my lips in just one night. I highly recommend!
Shannon M.
The Colony, TX
My poor review on this product stems from the smell purely. It's way too sweet for my taste. This was gifted to me and it was the only Chapstick I had on hand so I used it. The formula is still great, it does require re-application about 4-5 times a day. I feel like there are better chap sticks out there but this is still a great product for the price.
Stephanie M.
Ames, IA
This ChapStick goes on smooth and lasts for several hours. The tube says it lasts for 8 hours but I would say that is a bit of a stretch. I have the vanilla creme flavor and it is not overpowering. Overall, this ChapStick met my expectations and I would recommend it to others for their usage.
Savannah M.
Carleton, MI
Question has been deleted
Kimberly D.
Reading, Pa
Does this product actually make your lips look fuller? How is the flavor? Does it feel greasy?
Emily C.
Northbrook, IL
I've been really struggling with dry lips and I've been using Carmex but i just hate the taste. Does this have a strong taste?
Alvaro R.
Which side is better? I love chapstick :D
Magali P.
Fresno, CA
How you like this new chapsticks? Are they really hydrating?

Target