BY CHAPSTICK

Get Double The Care For Clinically Proven Healthier Looking Lips With Chapstick® Dual-ended Hydration Lock. Try Moisturize & Renew For Advanced Anti-aging Formulas And Day & Night For 24 Hour Care.

Hydrogenated Poly (C6-14 Olefin), Isopropyl Myristate, Paraffin, Polyethylene, Petrolatum,
Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Beeswax, Dimethicone,
Hydrogenated Polydecene, Isohexadecene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bis-diglyceryl
Polyacyladipate-2, Microcrystalline Wax, Stearyl Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate,
Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octadecene, Alumina, C12-15
Alkyl Benzoate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Spilanthes Acmella Flower Extract,
Ubiquinone, Flavor, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol,
Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol

• does this product work? I have real bad chapped lips and ...3 Answers
  • I've been really struggling with dry lips and I've been u...4 Answers
  • Does this last all day? Or do you have to keep constantly...3 Answers
ChapStick® Dual-Ended Hydration Lock Moisturize & Renew
  • "I love using chapstick hydration lock it was tricky to get use to using at first but once you do its awesome i have yet to have cracked lips yet with this winter and i use the moisturize side right before work and at lunch i use the renew side and it keep my lips good overnight. Love it " in 156 reviews
  • "I love Chapstick's Hydration Lock Moisture and Renew because with the dual ends, my son is able to use the natural Renew side and I am able to use the healing Moisture side." in 155 reviews
  • "I don't know about anti-aging, but it's a great chapstick. Very moisturizing and helped heal my cracked lips. Very affordable and I love the double end for options! Both sides are great, though I am honestly not sure what the difference is - they both make my lips soft. It applies smooth and stays on long." in 80 reviews
  • "This one is genius I love that I can put it on at night and wake up with soft lips. And same with the day time I love it has spf especially during the summer days better protection. " in 40 reviews
Lexie M.
This double duo is the bomb.com. I use this when my lips become chapped or just need a little extra love. The renew makes my lips feel brand new. It typically apply this during the night and wake up with my lips so soft!
Shyla E.
Very hydrating and smooth. Keeps a long lasting soft lip. I bought it at a local drugstore. The packaging is nice and and convenient . Very affordable and the works well to lock in moisture. Would buy it again.
Amanda D.
I love this !!! Hands down the best chap stick for dry lips .. it really hydrates them! It's like water for your lips!! And of course it's chap stick so it's small so you can carry it anywhere and everywhere!!!!
Emma E.
I use this at night to wake up with soft lips and then use in the morning to wear under lipstick, lip gloss of just by itself. I loved how it worked so much I got 2 more for my kids to use and they love it too!
Makayla D.
Great product! Kept my lips hydrated and smooth. Not expensive at all and was easy to find. The application of the product was a easy to use balm that applied smoothly to my lips and kept them hydrated all day.
Lex S.
Jackson Ctr, OH
Worked great for dry lips, easy to throw in my pocket and take to the gym. First time using this I was impressed, met my needs and will definitely get some again. One application lasted through eating and drinking as well. My husband is a fan too!
Mackenzie O.
Russellville , AR
Although you get twice the chapstick, I'm not a huge fan of this. The scent is not the best and one of the sides sort of feels gritty. I would. It spend my money on this product again. Nor would I recommend it.
Brittany A.
Bellefontaine, OH
As far as hydrating chopsticks go this one is pretty nice. I really like the slim packaging, found it easy to keep in a clutch purse. For a chapstick it was a little pricey but it's worth it. I have only bought this one but I would probably but it again.
Yasha B.
This product is especially great for the winter when your lips get really chapped it was a good value and really affordable you can find it at a local drug store I would definitely recommend this to others.
jackie b.
Usually use this when I have run out of my other. I do use it often. I keep this in my boat bag, so when I am out on the water and sun is shinning bright drying out my skin and lips, I know I can use this to make my Los feel more hydrated.
Savannah M.
Carleton, MI
Question has been deleted
Kimberly D.
Reading, Pa
Does this product actually make your lips look fuller? How is the flavor? Does it feel greasy?
Emily C.
Northbrook, IL
I've been really struggling with dry lips and I've been using Carmex but i just hate the taste. Does this have a strong taste?
Alvaro R.
Which side is better? I love chapstick :D
Magali P.
Fresno, CA
How you like this new chapsticks? Are they really hydrating?

Target