BY CHAPSTICK

Get Double The Care For Clinically Proven Healthier Looking Lips With Chapstick® Dual-ended Hydration Lock. Try Moisturize & Renew For Advanced Anti-aging Formulas And Day & Night For 24 Hour Care.

Hydrogenated Poly (C6-14 Olefin), Isopropyl Myristate, Paraffin, Polyethylene, Petrolatum,
Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Beeswax, Dimethicone,
Hydrogenated Polydecene, Isohexadecene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bis-diglyceryl
Polyacyladipate-2, Microcrystalline Wax, Stearyl Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate,
Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octadecene, Alumina, C12-15
Alkyl Benzoate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Spilanthes Acmella Flower Extract,
Ubiquinone, Flavor, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol,
Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol

• does this product work? I have real bad chapped lips and ...3 Answers
  • I've been really struggling with dry lips and I've been u...4 Answers
  • Does this last all day? Or do you have to keep constantly...3 Answers
ChapStick® Dual-Ended Hydration Lock Moisturize & Renew
  • "I love using chapstick hydration lock it was tricky to get use to using at first but once you do its awesome i have yet to have cracked lips yet with this winter and i use the moisturize side right before work and at lunch i use the renew side and it keep my lips good overnight. Love it " in 156 reviews
  • "I love Chapstick's Hydration Lock Moisture and Renew because with the dual ends, my son is able to use the natural Renew side and I am able to use the healing Moisture side." in 155 reviews
  • "I don't know about anti-aging, but it's a great chapstick. Very moisturizing and helped heal my cracked lips. Very affordable and I love the double end for options! Both sides are great, though I am honestly not sure what the difference is - they both make my lips soft. It applies smooth and stays on long." in 80 reviews
  • "This one is genius I love that I can put it on at night and wake up with soft lips. And same with the day time I love it has spf especially during the summer days better protection. " in 40 reviews
hailee 🌸.
The reason why I gave this 3 stars is that I think the night side is kind of an unpleasant texture on the lips. The day side is super smoothing and hydrating. I wish it would've had two of the Day side and left the night out!
Tamara E.
Conover, NC
ChapStick® Dual-Ended Hydration Lock Moisturize & Renew works wonders for my husbands chapped lips. He works outside so he is in constant heat or wind and his lips can become painfully dry. This chopstick is very affordable and works like magic!
Sydney F.
Love love LOVE this chapstick. So hydrated on my lips. I have only used one of these so far but so far so good! I bought it at Walmart for someone else and bought one for myself as well! It is packaged like a normal chapstick. Would definitly be buying this again!
Anjali R.
This goes on really smooth. I really like the feel of it. It...feels like it's working, if that makes sense. Some chapsticks don't feel like they're there and make me feel that I need to reapply constantly. While CarMax is my go to, I definitely would buy again.
Willow M.
Nixa
Omg I love this chopstick so much. I have always had a problem with my lips being dry or chapped but this literally fixed everything. It's very affordable and easy to access by just going to walmart or a local drug store.
Fernanda H.
Totally hydrates your lips and is completely amazing !! The packaging is small and makes it easier to fit in small and compacted places. I will definitly use it again !! The value is super good and afordable. I will be more than happy to purchase it again !!
Sara L.
It's really refreshing and keeps your lips really moist  I use this product a lot  it keeps them moisturized through at the whole day I never need to reapply more then once a really good buy if your lips are usually dry
Haley G.
I'm a chapstick hoarder and I love this stuff. The packaging is okay but if you lose a top to one side you're kind of screwed. The product itself is awesome though. It's super hydrating just like it says and I love it.
Hannah E.
Amazing. Life saver during all seasons, well lip saver at least. It has a side for day with sunscreen and a side for night that is extra hydrating. Better than expected and not at all as waxy as classic chapstick.
Talia R.
This is a very good chapstick. Did keep my lips moisturizerized, but I did have to reapply pretty frequently. I do find this better than just the regular chapsticks, I would buy this product again and do recommend.
Savannah M.
Carleton, MI
Question has been deleted
Kimberly D.
Reading, Pa
Does this product actually make your lips look fuller? How is the flavor? Does it feel greasy?
Emily C.
Northbrook, IL
I've been really struggling with dry lips and I've been using Carmex but i just hate the taste. Does this have a strong taste?
Alvaro R.
Which side is better? I love chapstick :D
Magali P.
Fresno, CA
How you like this new chapsticks? Are they really hydrating?

Target