BY CHAPSTICK

Get Double The Care For Clinically Proven Healthier Looking Lips With Chapstick® Dual-ended Hydration Lock. Try Moisturize & Renew For Advanced Anti-aging Formulas And Day & Night For 24 Hour Care.

Hydrogenated Poly (C6-14 Olefin), Isopropyl Myristate, Paraffin, Polyethylene, Petrolatum,
Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Beeswax, Dimethicone,
Hydrogenated Polydecene, Isohexadecene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bis-diglyceryl
Polyacyladipate-2, Microcrystalline Wax, Stearyl Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate,
Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octadecene, Alumina, C12-15
Alkyl Benzoate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Spilanthes Acmella Flower Extract,
Ubiquinone, Flavor, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol,
Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol

• does this product work? I have real bad chapped lips and ...3 Answers
  • I've been really struggling with dry lips and I've been u...4 Answers
  • Does this last all day? Or do you have to keep constantly...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I love using chapstick hydration lock it was tricky to get use to using at first but once you do its awesome i have yet to have cracked lips yet with this winter and i use the moisturize side right before work and at lunch i use the renew side and it keep my lips good overnight. Love it " in 157 reviews
  • "I love Chapstick's Hydration Lock Moisture and Renew because with the dual ends, my son is able to use the natural Renew side and I am able to use the healing Moisture side." in 155 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this product. Normal chapstick does nothing for my lips but this formula is amazing! My lips are usually really dry, cracked and peeling. But using this has made it all go away. " in 153 reviews
  • "I don't know about anti-aging, but it's a great chapstick. Very moisturizing and helped heal my cracked lips. Very affordable and I love the double end for options! Both sides are great, though I am honestly not sure what the difference is - they both make my lips soft. It applies smooth and stays on long." in 80 reviews
  • "This one is genius I love that I can put it on at night and wake up with soft lips. And same with the day time I love it has spf especially during the summer days better protection. " in 40 reviews
Avery B.
Wendell, NC
This chapstick is okay but not amazing. I’m not a big fan of chapstick since all it does is lock in moisture but I do like that this one has spf for the daytime. It has a nice packaging, with the night on one side, and the day on the other. This is a good chapstick for summer, but I would not recommend it for use in the winter because the air is much drier and this will not be enough.
Rachel B.
was not happy with this product at all. I feel like it did not do the job it was meant to do and the chapsticks themselves fell apart, not long after having them.
Soraya S.
Greenville, SC
I really liked this chapstick and the options. I think the renew was a little more hydrating though. I did break the twist up pretty easily and I wish it had a flavor.
Geraldine G.
Houston, Tx
I really like this one but don’t see the difference in either side there both the same both make my lips soft and not dry I would buy this again maybe depends but I do like it is not anything special though but it’s nice I think it gives I more chapstick then a regular chapstick
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
I felt that this was basically the “okay”-est of both worlds. Nothing spectacular on either end. Still felt I had to continuously apply and didn’t feel it was making much of a difference. I’ve had way better moisturizers but this one wasn’t horrible. It all evens out in the wash.
Jennifer J.
Burkeville
I love chapstick products. I carry one with me everywhere I go. It definitely meets my expectations. It leaves my lips feeling great and is easy to apply and nongreasy. I am a repeat user and have been using it for quite sometime. I would buy it over and over.
Tiffany B.
Huntington, WV
This is the only lip product I use on a daily basis. The night side smells so nice and has a great texture, the day side has the typical chapstick texture with a hint of sunscreen. It is my absolute favorite. Highly recommend.
Michelle B.
I love this lip balm! The night side is my favorite, but I love the Day side too! I love how soft it makes my lips!! I don't wear much lipstick, but I do chapstick quite a bit. I love this one!!
Sydney J.
huntington, WV
Now who doesn't like ChapStick? It sets the bar for all other lip products and this doesn't disappoint. It hydrates my lips, leaving them smooth and soft. I will definitely be repurchasing.
Julia W.
Forest Hills, NY
Love love love this one I had this all through high school and girl my lips where looking so kissable. Even one guy I made out with said my lips where soft. Got to thank this product!!!
Savannah M.
Where can i find this for sure ?
Kimberly D.
Reading, Pa
Does this product actually make your lips look fuller? How is the flavor? Does it feel greasy?
Emily C.
Northbrook, IL
I've been really struggling with dry lips and I've been using Carmex but i just hate the taste. Does this have a strong taste?
Alvaro R.
Which side is better? I love chapstick :D
Magali P.
Fresno , CA
How you like this new chapsticks? Are they really hydrating?