BY CHAPSTICK

Get Double The Care For Clinically Proven Healthier Looking Lips With Chapstick® Dual-ended Hydration Lock. Try Moisturize & Renew For Advanced Anti-aging Formulas And Day & Night For 24 Hour Care.

Hydrogenated Poly (C6-14 Olefin), Isopropyl Myristate, Paraffin, Polyethylene, Petrolatum,
Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Beeswax, Dimethicone,
Hydrogenated Polydecene, Isohexadecene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bis-diglyceryl
Polyacyladipate-2, Microcrystalline Wax, Stearyl Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate,
Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octadecene, Alumina, C12-15
Alkyl Benzoate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Spilanthes Acmella Flower Extract,
Ubiquinone, Flavor, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol,
Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol

• does this product work? I have real bad chapped lips and ...3 Answers
  • I've been really struggling with dry lips and I've been u...4 Answers
  • Does this last all day? Or do you have to keep constantly...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I love using chapstick hydration lock it was tricky to get use to using at first but once you do its awesome i have yet to have cracked lips yet with this winter and i use the moisturize side right before work and at lunch i use the renew side and it keep my lips good overnight. Love it " in 156 reviews
  • "I love Chapstick's Hydration Lock Moisture and Renew because with the dual ends, my son is able to use the natural Renew side and I am able to use the healing Moisture side." in 155 reviews
  • "I don't know about anti-aging, but it's a great chapstick. Very moisturizing and helped heal my cracked lips. Very affordable and I love the double end for options! Both sides are great, though I am honestly not sure what the difference is - they both make my lips soft. It applies smooth and stays on long." in 80 reviews
  • "This one is genius I love that I can put it on at night and wake up with soft lips. And same with the day time I love it has spf especially during the summer days better protection. " in 40 reviews
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
I felt that this was basically the “okay”-est of both worlds. Nothing spectacular on either end. Still felt I had to continuously apply and didn’t feel it was making much of a difference. I’ve had way better moisturizers but this one wasn’t horrible. It all evens out in the wash.
Sezim M.
Round Rock
I didn’t have this exact product (I had the Day & Night one) BUT they have the same dual ended idea! My Day & Night one was great at hydrating and I loved the packaging of it. A small complaint: the product did get “old” quickly so use it as frequently as possible.
Michelle B.
I love this lip balm! The night side is my favorite, but I love the Day side too! I love how soft it makes my lips!! I don't wear much lipstick, but I do chapstick quite a bit. I love this one!!
Julia W.
new york
Love love love this one I had this all through high school and girl my lips where looking so kissable. Even one guy I made out with said my lips where soft. Got to thank this product!!!
Eva G.
Santa Ana
This product is great! It moisturized and locks in moisture! I just purchased this product a few days ago and noticed my lips are less dry. It is easy to apply and taste is not bad! I highly recommend this!
Rachel B.
was not happy with this product at all. I feel like it did not do the job it was meant to do and the chapsticks themselves fell apart, not long after having them.
Soraya S.
Greenville, SC
I really liked this chapstick and the options. I think the renew was a little more hydrating though. I did break the twist up pretty easily and I wish it had a flavor.
Kendra W.
As far as chapsticks go, I think this is the worst one I've tried. Neither side lasts very long, and you constantly have to reapply. Plus, my lips have actually been peeling since I started using this. I typically use the light blue medicated version (not the dark blue, there's two medicated versions) and only have to apply 3 times a day. With this, the "day" side is gritty, and doesn't even last an hour. The "night" side had a citrus scent to out, which I don't mind for the day but i definitely don't want to smell it at night. Definitely not super hydrating like it claims.
Christine L.
I had high hopes for this but honestly, it was just meh. They do moisturize and make my lips feel soft but only for a short bit. I feel like I'm always having to reapply it. As for the "moisturize" and "renew" ends, I don't think I could really tell the difference between them.

Overall, it's okay but it's not something I would look to repurchase once I'm out.
Agape L.
Orlando, FL
I honestly thought this would be a cheap little last minute product but after the first use of it literally! Like the next morning I woke up and my lips were lusciously soft! Like serious it was like I scrubbed my lips and moisturizer them overnight 🤗 It is definitely like 2/5 products that I've tried so far that I ACTUALLY wrote a review for and it's AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEE! I love love love it! I definitely recommend this to my friends! It definitely lives up to its name!
Savannah M.
Carleton, MI
Question has been deleted
Kimberly D.
Reading, Pa
Does this product actually make your lips look fuller? How is the flavor? Does it feel greasy?
Emily C.
Northbrook, IL
I've been really struggling with dry lips and I've been using Carmex but i just hate the taste. Does this have a strong taste?
Alvaro R.
Which side is better? I love chapstick :D
Magali P.
Fresno, CA
How you like this new chapsticks? Are they really hydrating?