BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet strawberry flavor

arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, lemon oil, light mineral oil, maltol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white wax

• Do you find that it actually moisturizes your lips and ke...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the pink kind? 5 Answers
ChapStick® Classics Strawberry
  • "I got this as part of a be my brides maid pack and I LOVED it! It's simple and very moisturizing. I also like how inexpensive it is yet it is a very effective product. I would recommend to anyone who is looking for a light easy to use chap stick! I believe you can get it at any drug store " in 75 reviews
  • "Chapstick lip balm skin protectant in strawberry is my favorite! I love the smell and it always helps out with chapped lips" in 70 reviews
  • "I love ChapStick classic lip balm. For days when I'm not wearing makeup or don't want heavy, sticky glossy lips, ChapStick is great to keep my lips moisturized on the go. The strawberry flavor smells great & gives my lips a slight red tint." in 38 reviews
𝓠♛𝓮𝓮𝓷 L.
Long Beach , CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I would have to say this is a very hydrating lip product that smells very good and you know you have to take a quick lick from your lips to see what it taste like lol and it really does have a sweet taste (I don’t recommend eating it) lol but there’s other products that taste nasty. Good job chapstick 🙌🏼ChapStick® Classics Strawberry
Emmy A.
Oswego
Purchased at: Walgreens
I’m just not a fan of artificial strawberry flavors or scents! Chapstick is a great brand as always but sometimes I think it’s too main stream and I want to try something new! Plus sometimes it gets a little too waxy for my liking.
Haley B.
Columbus
I feel like anybody whose ever used the brand chapstick has definitely had to have tried the strawberry. As it states, it’s a classic! I love the smell of this and how smoothly this transfers onto the lips. It’s one of my favorite chapsticks, and lip balms over any other brand. It leaves your lips looking fresh and smooth.
Elizabeth R.
Strawberry chapstick is a classic! Its probably everyolbodys go to even if they dont have chapped lips because it goes on smooth and makes your lips feel soft and makes them look glossy. I'm very happy with my experience whenever I purchase strawberry chapsicks because you just cant go wrong with them.
MALLORIE D.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite chapstick hands down. I can not stop using it. I first off love the Chapstick brand as a whole but this strawberry one is absolutely amazing. It’s so moisturizing and I don’t have to sit there and reapply a bunch of times. I definitely have a lot of these chapsticks in my purse.
Hailey D.
Springfield
I love this brand and flavor! Is one of my favorite chapsticks. I have about 4 of them laying around. Keep one on me at all times! It’s the only kind that works on my boyfriend! It’s always a good stocking stuffer for Christmas in my family! I just wish the packaging didn’t peel so easily
Vanessa L.
Corsicana
Gotta love Chapstick classics. The strawberry version has a great sent and leaves my lips super moisturizerized during the cold winter months. Everytime my lips feel chapped and I apply some in it instantly clears up my chappy lips. Great product and a must have for my winter months.
Dominique H.
I get chapped lips all the time, and chapstick has never failed me or anyone I know. I've been using chapstick for many yrs. Very affordable for how gold it is. The package is very appealing and eye catching. It needs no improvement in my book but that is a matter of opinion.
Perla H.
Madison
Purchased at: Walgreens
The strawberry chapstick is a good chapstick if you’re lips are not that chapped and just need a little moisture. The packaging is pretty basic, it’s just plain white under the plastic wrap. If your lips are sometimes chapped and need some pampering, I would recommend this to you.
Amarie B.
Terrytown
Purchased at: CVS
Call me old school if ya like, but I love, love Chapstick Classics!!! It is a product I always have used and will continue to use. It’s absolutely a part of my daily. I think strawberry will always be my favorite, but I always try the new scents and have never been disappointed.
Melanie B.
S Ozone Park, NY
Has anyone tried the pink kind?
Chelsey J.
Do you find that it actually moisturizes your lips and keeps them from getting chap? ChapStick® Classics Strawberry