BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet strawberry flavor

arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, lemon oil, light mineral oil, maltol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white wax

• Has anyone tried the pink kind? 5 Answers
  • Do you find that it actually moisturizes your lips and ke...1 Answers
ChapStick® Classics Strawberry
  • "Chapstick lip balm skin protectant in strawberry is my favorite! I love the smell and it always helps out with chapped lips" in 174 reviews
  • "I got this as part of a be my brides maid pack and I LOVED it! It's simple and very moisturizing. I also like how inexpensive it is yet it is a very effective product. I would recommend to anyone who is looking for a light easy to use chap stick! I believe you can get it at any drug store " in 75 reviews
  • "I love ChapStick classic lip balm. For days when I'm not wearing makeup or don't want heavy, sticky glossy lips, ChapStick is great to keep my lips moisturized on the go. The strawberry flavor smells great & gives my lips a slight red tint." in 38 reviews
Katie M.
I absolutely love this chapstick and I use it almost daily. I exceeded my expectations and smells delicious! It was not expensive at all and was very affordable. I would recommend this to anyone who has chapped lips who is looking for a solution.
Felicia K.
Lehighton
ChapStick classic in strawberry flavor/scent is my favorite go to ChapStick. Packaging is nice and simple. I continue to buy this product over and over. Always meets my expectations. I would always buy again. Keeps my lips moist. The ChapStick classic in strawberry is my favorite go to ChapStick!
Daniel S.
Mundelein
I love everything about this. You have to get used to having something on you lips though. The flavor is good and it does have the smallest amount of pigment to it. I use the strawberry flavor and the original. I personally don’t go anywhere with out my Chapstick and I always have multiple like my coat and scattered around my room!
Jenny E.
mustang
honestly the first few minutes that you have it on it’s ok but then your lips constantly become dry even after using the product. yes they’re pretty cheap but they don’t give what your lips need. i would only recommend if it’s the only thing you have at the moment.
J S.
Buffalo
Classic strawberry is the best! I only use Chapstick brand lip balm, as no other brand seems to stay on my face long enough to moisturize. Strawberry smells great and does the trick. I have a tube in my car, a tube in my purse, a tube in my desk drawer and an extra at home.
Madison K.
San Antonio
We’ve all seen this at least once and our life and I think that’s a good thing to say! This is always the one someone pulls out if I ask “does anyone have chapstick?” I would use this chapstick any day but I don’t think I’d go out of my way to buy it because I know that there are better brands for me out there.
Jenna G.
Las Vegas
I wear this chapstick every day. It’s in every room of my house and all my purses. It makes my lips feel moisturized especially since I live in the desert. I usually get the value pack so I can have multiple lying around.
angela m.
It always have been my favorite one! I haven’t used it in like forever since I’m currently using a soothing lip balm stick for matte lipsticks or lipgloss lately so it’s been awhile.. I definitely need to try this again!
Jenna B.
San Diego, CA
Whenever I find the packs of strawberry chapstick, I buy them up fast! The smell and taste are much better than the classic cherry. I have these floating all over my purse, car, desk, etc. my forever go-to chapstick!
Carrie M.
San Diego, CA
I've been using this religiously for DECADES.  Since middle school I have to have my Strawberry Chapstick.  It tastes much better than the "regular" Cherry flavor but feels the same on my lips and does a great job of keeping them from getting chapped.  Most days I wear it alone, but it also does a great job of smoothing out my lips for days when I feel like dressing up and topping it with a gloss or lipstick!
Melanie B.
S Ozone Park, NY
Has anyone tried the pink kind?
Chelsey J.
Do you find that it actually moisturizes your lips and keeps them from getting chap? ChapStick® Classics Strawberry