ChapStick® Classics Spearmint uploaded by Nika W.ChapStick® Classics Spearmint uploaded by David F.ChapStick® Classics Spearmint uploaded by David F.

BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Spearmint flavor

arachidyl propionate, blue 1 lake, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, maltol, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, saccharin, spearmint oil, white wax, yellow 5 lake

ChapStick® Classics Spearmint
  • "I use chapstick every night and wake up with no dry lips. It's part of my beauty routine" in 128 reviews
  • "Very hydrating chap stick. Definitely keeps lips moisturized. The packaging is great. Easy to apply and use, amazing application. I have bought this product multiple times. I would definitely recommend and but it again." in 58 reviews
  • "This chap stick is the best, makes my lips smooth and soft and has a good smell. I highly recommend for every day use. " in 34 reviews
Jasmine H.
smyrna
I love this spearmint chapstick. It’s smells amazing and it’s easy to use! It keeps my lips hydrated and smooth but the only down side is my lips after awhile feel like there is leftover product dried on my lips. It’s not uncomfortable but it’s a weird feeling lol. But I still repurchase it because it does its job at keeping my lips from being chapped. ChapStick® Classics Spearmint
Nicholle A.
Berlin
This is my all time favorite lip balm to use before any lip color product. I generally use a lip scrub before I apply this and let it sit for a few minutes before applying a lipstick or gloss. Chapstick is a thicker consistency than other lip balms I’ve used, but I like that and I feel like it really hydrates and protects my lips. I am very aware of the product when I have it on, but it’s still very comfortable.
Mary S.
I can not say that this better than regular lip balm for your lips; but this product is a joy to apply. It may be imagination or that the product was concocted by a trumpet player, it feels better than any other balm I have used. I use it almost daily and my lips are never chapped. This product has a pleasant smell. I do not go for perfumes and smelly candles and I am very picky about smells; but that is my favorite aspect of Chop-Saver. One bit of warning, this does not have sunscreen. For sunscreen get Chop-Saver Lip Balm with SPF15 Sunscreen. I have stopped using all other balms because my preference is for this product.
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
This is my favorite Flavor for the Chapstick brand! I usually buy it at Walmart or Dollare General. It’s easy to apply and easy to twist the bottom for more product. It protects my lips during the winter months exceptionally well. It’s super cheap and perfect to keep in your pocket.
Valerie Q.
Hesperia
I really loved this chapstick! I have been using this chapstick for years and it never fails me! Besides that the smell! As I said I love a mint smell. This chapstick is not pricey at all! It's really afforded. I would defiantly buy it again!
Megan K.
Pepperell
The best lip balm. This smooth lip balm offers a smooth balm, a nice feeling and a secure cap. The flavor is faint—just enough so the balm doesn't have a clear smell. I would buy again because it helps my chapped lips and recommend to a friend.
Sarah T.
Mount Vernon, WA
After finding this chapstick, I have never bought or wanted to buy any other kind. It leaves my lips moisturized and tingles to let you know its healing chapped lipsThe scent is also amazing as well and they last so long!
CG S.
Los Angeles
This is the best, and the most affordable lip balm ever. I know sometimes we want to be trendy and use all these new eos and stuff but honestly this one beats everything. The smell the taste the way it applies and the way it feels in your lips it’s just a win win for your lips and your pocket😉
Madeha B.
Ontario, CA
My favorite chapstick for the brand. The spearmint gives you a fresh minty feel and it has the greatness that comes with chapstick brand. I think it works and it’s cheap in comparison to other chapsticks
Esmeralda C.
Cudahy, CA
A classic. Super minty fresh feeling. It’s a good value, these are always super cheap. I’ve used it for years. Works well. Easy to apply easy to use. And I always have one around. I would buy this again.