BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• The formula you know and love

arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, oleyl alcohol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, titanium dioxide, white wax, yellow 5 lake

ChapStick® Classics Original
  • "This is my ultimate go to for winter lip balm. It is moisturizing and protective, tried and true, never fails to provide relief for dry lips. As a Canadian I would totally recommend the brand as one of the top lip balms for chapped skin relief." in 13 reviews
Angela N.
This is my general every-day chapstick. I always have a few lying around the house and in random bags and pockets so I'm never without it. This product keeps my lips moist and doesn't irritate them when they're extra chapped. It has a nice light scent but I've never known anyone to have a problem with it.
Gabriela M.
Calexico, CA
This is a must have product for me. The classic scent is one of my favorites as it is the one that I’ve been using for the longest. It hydrates my lips and gives them a nice sheen. Great to wear under matte lipstick. It keeps my lips looking great all day
Miyabi S.
Suffern
ugh this is SO good. The formula is great, it doesn't melt in heat, and it smells and feels great. It works very well and is the perfect size to carry around and just throw in your bag. I would recommend this to anyone because it even worked on my extremely dry lips.
Mali H.
I've always loved Chapstick - how easy it is to apply, how smooth it goes on, how simple the packaging is, how convenient it is to carry, the list could go on. I think this is my second favorite lip hydration product (next to Vaseline) and I will always recommend it to others. I find that it works well for me, but I do know of friends who don't prefer it. I think it's up to personal preference to know whether or not it is the right fit for you.
Tori B.
Galloway
This is my “ol reliable” when it comes to chapsticks. If all else fails I turn to this brand/type. I do have to use it pretty often which sucks but it’s effective at least! I just wish it absorbed and healed faster.
Rachel W.
This is my go to chapstick. You can buy like a 20 pack of these at Costco which is my go to as I am constantly losing my chapsticks. With that I can bring a few extras and not have to worry about keeping track of my chapstick. It doesn’t necessarily heal my lips but it does temporarily make them feel better.
Andrea G.
Panorama City
Soo, these chapsticks tend to last pretty long! And they do leave your lips smooth & also make a good base for any additional lipstick! Literally in-love with all the different flavors ! Especially the classic cherry ! They’re really inexpensive and work wonders ! 10/10 recommend (:
Tytiyonna M.
Montgomery, AL
All my life I have been using chapstick. Yes it meet my expectations and is very affordable. Lately they have brought out different scents and stepped up the packaging. I would definitely buy again and again. This is the only thing that keeps my lips from being chapped literally.
Esther Q.
Kyle
Growing up, I always this in my pocket, it actually was the cherry flavored one or this one. Always, always. As an adult, I became more particular about what I need from a lip balm and this doesn't quite measure up to the other products I rely on. This is definitely so nostalgic, though!
Belen H.
Pearblossom , CA
This is my go to!!! I love this one! Yes it’s the original but there’s like no other. The smell is perfect too it’s like a non smell but that smells. Nothing fruity just perfect. Also it’s black so it goes with whatever purse I have it in ahah

Target