BY CHAPSTICK

The one and only Classic! The one that made ChapStickAmerica’s favorite lip balm and the one that our hearts still beat for. Try it in Original, Cherry, Strawberry and Spearmint.

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

• Which 1 is the best among all these chapstick lip balms?2 Answers
  • If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick ...59 Answers
  • Does the cherry flavor work as good as the regular ones?2 Answers
Elizabeth B.
Riverview, FL
This chapstick is your average run of the mill lip balm.  It's a basic lip product that gives your lips a little added moisture and a glossy look.  The formula is just okay to be honest, it's nothing extremely luxurious.  I have not tried the other flavors of this formula yet but this one is definitely not my favorite and brings back nostalgia from my childhood days in the early 2000s.  If you're looking for a chapstick to just add a little moisture, this one is a good option for the price point but there are so many other great lip balms that do better.
Fiona L.
This chapstick is good if you like that lingering taste of it. It does not taste like cherries, but it is in fact pleasant. As a person with constantly chapped lips, this is not the ideal product. When you put this on before you wet your lips via drinking water or literally splashing water on yourself, it’s just smearing junk on your lips and it does not feel nice at all. Escpecially because I have dry lips, I often find myself putting too much on because it doesn’t work any other way.
Tori B.
Jeffersonville
This is a very standard lipcare product and is in fact a classic. You simply can't go wrong with choosing this product. It keeps your lips hydrated so you never have to worry about looking like your lips are peeling off from how dry they are. The flavors are pretty consistent as well. Has that classic cherry chapstick flavor much like Carmex with out all the sticky residue on your lips. I recommend if you acturally like artificial cherries.
Leah S.
Purchased at: Walmart
For $0.99 at Walmart you can’t beat it if you’re in need of chapstick. I bought a new tube recently and have been using it almost everyday. I enjoy the classic cherry smell and it doesn’t have a bad taste. It’s not thick but keeps your lips decently moisturized so they don’t crack. I don’t think it’s the best out there but for the price I like to keep them stored in different purses and things like that incase I need a lip balm.
Em @.
This is the superior chapstick product. The original chapstick tastes terrible if you get it in your mouth, but this one tastes fine. I don't recommend eating chapstick but like sometimes it ends up in there. I think the smell is also very nice, but I prefer fruity smells for lip balm as compared to minty smells. Very moisturizing but I feel that it wears off a bit fast compared to some other lip balms.
Shelby👣 L.
Huntsville
The classic cherry has a red tint to it, so I feel like it transfers to your lips with a little bit of color as well. Maybe I just feel like it does cause it looks like it would , who knows. Either way it’s pretty. The only problem I have with this is with the Chapstick brand , I feel like they all dry me out long term cause I have to reapply these more throughout the day compared to other lip balms.
Silverlee R.
Oakhurst
My whole life the only ‘lip balm’ my grandma has used, and still does, is the classic Cherry and Strawberry Chapsticks. Therefore I’ve used this brand more than any other and I stand by it. The flavor is there but not over powerful they smell great and the brand itself has a complete line of other Chapsticks for everyone’s lip care needs! :) this a true household brand and it deserves the label! 💕
Lidia A.
Northridge
A decent chapstick. It gets the job done as it moisturizes my lips temporarily. However there is an awful wax like texture and taste with this product. There is a hint of artificial cherry flavor, but a very rubbery feeling, almost sealing out any moisture from potentially entering my lips. Almost like a sealant. There is also a slight tint of red color on my lips after applyint this product.
Haile M.
This brand has always been around and always the go to product. You had one in your purse, your car, your dresser, and even your back pocket because you never knew when you were going to get hit with needing it, or I guess truly one should say you could always anticipate when u needed it that’s why you had so many around the house and on your person. Chapstick is the relief one looks for in a crises but upon further inspection it doesn’t honestly help the situation but causes the situation to increase. It’s addicting to use. Your lips are never actually healed or moisturized. Every 3-5 min someone has to reapply and if you don’t have the product with you or can’t find it it causes u to go on a mad hunt to get. It’s as if the product tricks u into thinking it’s working and that’s why u constantly need it until u find the product that isn’t afraid to keep you moisturized for long period of time in between and your lips truly begin to heal. Sure it’s cheap and your lips can tell
Saba Z.
Edison, NJ
Ok, obviously everyone knows that chapstick is. I feel like it’s necessary to review so people realize that it’s a subpar choice for lip balm! It may be cheap and a familiar brand but in the end it leaves your lips a bit waxy and continues to dry them out, prompting you to apply more. I’ve had severely cracked lips in winter as long as I can remember. This never helped. Switching products did.
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?

Walmart