BY CHAPSTICK

The one and only Classic! The one that made ChapStickAmerica’s favorite lip balm and the one that our hearts still beat for. Try it in Original, Cherry, Strawberry and Spearmint.

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

• Which 1 is the best among all these chapstick lip balms?3 Answers
  • If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick ...59 Answers
  • Does the cherry flavor work as good as the regular ones?3 Answers
Elizabeth B.
Riverview, FL
This chapstick is your average run of the mill lip balm.  It's a basic lip product that gives your lips a little added moisture and a glossy look.  The formula is just okay to be honest, it's nothing extremely luxurious.  I have not tried the other flavors of this formula yet but this one is definitely not my favorite and brings back nostalgia from my childhood days in the early 2000s.  If you're looking for a chapstick to just add a little moisture, this one is a good option for the price point but there are so many other great lip balms that do better.
Iris P.
Decatur, AL
It’s classic for a reason! This is just the perfect everyday lip balm for me, and I’ve tried them all, from high end to Walgreens brand. Cherry Chap Stick has a pleasant smell, smooth texture, stays on a long time, and tints the lips slightly pink (if your natural lip tone is very dark, you probably won’t see any color). It is waxy rather than glossy, which I prefer. I’ve gone through several sticks of this and I’m kicking myself for having flirted with more expensive lip balms in the past.
Tori B.
Jeffersonville
This is a very standard lipcare product and is in fact a classic. You simply can't go wrong with choosing this product. It keeps your lips hydrated so you never have to worry about looking like your lips are peeling off from how dry they are. The flavors are pretty consistent as well. Has that classic cherry chapstick flavor much like Carmex with out all the sticky residue on your lips. I recommend if you acturally like artificial cherries.
Leah S.
Purchased at: Walmart
For $0.99 at Walmart you can’t beat it if you’re in need of chapstick. I bought a new tube recently and have been using it almost everyday. I enjoy the classic cherry smell and it doesn’t have a bad taste. It’s not thick but keeps your lips decently moisturized so they don’t crack. I don’t think it’s the best out there but for the price I like to keep them stored in different purses and things like that incase I need a lip balm.
Janie P.
Bellingham, WA
Cherry chapstick is ok if you’re very chapped and have nothing else, but I don’t care for the “waxy” feel or the cherry flavor. I think lip balms and chapsticks have come a long way since this product was made and for myself, this would be my last choice if I needed lip balm. It’s just too hard, waxy, not a nice smell or taste, too fake cherry, and I can’t stand the way it feels like I’ve just rubbed a candle on my lips.
Elsie F.
Danville, IL
My mother tells me this is one of the most important things in her purse. I've used it and its just as good as the strawberry version! I melt at the scent of cherries so the smell was a intense treat. This doesn't leave any weird residue on your lips it just soaked in and does what its supposed to do so if you use this plus drink water your lips will thank you later! ChapStick® Classics Cherry lip Balm
Em @.
This is the superior chapstick product. The original chapstick tastes terrible if you get it in your mouth, but this one tastes fine. I don't recommend eating chapstick but like sometimes it ends up in there. I think the smell is also very nice, but I prefer fruity smells for lip balm as compared to minty smells. Very moisturizing but I feel that it wears off a bit fast compared to some other lip balms.
Silverlee R.
Oakhurst
My whole life the only ‘lip balm’ my grandma has used, and still does, is the classic Cherry and Strawberry Chapsticks. Therefore I’ve used this brand more than any other and I stand by it. The flavor is there but not over powerful they smell great and the brand itself has a complete line of other Chapsticks for everyone’s lip care needs! :) this a true household brand and it deserves the label! 💕
Lidia A.
Northridge
A decent chapstick. It gets the job done as it moisturizes my lips temporarily. However there is an awful wax like texture and taste with this product. There is a hint of artificial cherry flavor, but a very rubbery feeling, almost sealing out any moisture from potentially entering my lips. Almost like a sealant. There is also a slight tint of red color on my lips after applyint this product.
Haile M.
This brand has always been around and always the go to product. You had one in your purse, your car, your dresser, and even your back pocket because you never knew when you were going to get hit with needing it, or I guess truly one should say you could always anticipate when u needed it that’s why you had so many around the house and on your person. Chapstick is the relief one looks for in a crises but upon further inspection it doesn’t honestly help the situation but causes the situation to increase. It’s addicting to use. Your lips are never actually healed or moisturized. Every 3-5 min someone has to reapply and if you don’t have the product with you or can’t find it it causes u to go on a mad hunt to get. It’s as if the product tricks u into thinking it’s working and that’s why u constantly need it until u find the product that isn’t afraid to keep you moisturized for long period of time in between and your lips truly begin to heal. Sure it’s cheap and your lips can tell
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?

Walmart