BY CHAPSTICK

The one and only Classic! The one that made ChapStickAmerica’s favorite lip balm and the one that our hearts still beat for. Try it in Original, Cherry, Strawberry and Spearmint.

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

• Which 1 is the best among all these chapstick lip balms?3 Answers
  • If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick ...59 Answers
  • Does the cherry flavor work as good as the regular ones?3 Answers
ChapStick® Classics Cherry lip Balm

Start your review of ChapStick® Classics Cherry lip Balm!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Madeline H.
Woodside, NY
Chapstick is a necessity for all chapped lips and this is one of the good ones. I have always loved this brand and the iconic cherry smell is always enchanting. This chapstick applies nice and smooth, which I greatly appreciate since not all brands are like this. My only reason for giving this 4 stars is that it is not very glossy, however that is only my personal preference. This stick is smooth and full of moisture. I would definitely recommend to a friend.
Elizabeth B.
Riverview, FL
This chapstick is your average run of the mill lip balm.  It's a basic lip product that gives your lips a little added moisture and a glossy look.  The formula is just okay to be honest, it's nothing extremely luxurious.  I have not tried the other flavors of this formula yet but this one is definitely not my favorite and brings back nostalgia from my childhood days in the early 2000s.  If you're looking for a chapstick to just add a little moisture, this one is a good option for the price point but there are so many other great lip balms that do better.
Veronica A.
I like this product because it is relatively inexpensive but still helpful. I have used it multiple times and have always liked it. It does a good job of keeping the moisture on the lips without having to put a ton on your mouth, and it smells super good. I like it when I need something quick and I don't want anything thick on my lips. It works well, especially as a backup to keep in your purse.
Lily W.
Like the name suggests this is definitely a classic lip balm. I'm pretty sure everyone and their mama have used this lip balm. Growing up I didn't have any "fancy" lip balms it was either the Cherry flavored Chapstick or the medicated version. It works well in applying a thin layer of balm onto my lips and lasted a long time (as long as you weren't licking your lips..). The cherry scent isn't overpowering and one Chapstick lasted you forever. I have no complaints about this product and yes I will re-purchase this Chapstick.
Cesiah S.
Long Beach, CA
Honestly I just repurchase this for two main reasons:
1. It’s cheap enough to use as backup. I have a tube everywhere, car, nightstand, backpack.
2. The cherry smell.

Besided those two things, it’s truly not my fav but it does the job. After a few uses, it doesn’t feel like it’s absorbing into your lips but more so sitting on top. Literally. The waxy texture doesn’t really do much for me but again, the smell and price and accessibility push me to stock up when I can.
mckenna m.
Birdsboro, PA
Chapstick lip balms across the board aren’t my absolute favorite but I think they’re good for the price. They feel very tingly on the lips and they provide hydration’s temporarily for your dry lips. They are very affordable and smell really good!! I prefer Lypsyl but I think these aren’t a bad option! ChapStick® Classics Cherry lip Balm
Clara D.
North Brunswick, NJ
Horrendous! I expected better from ChapStick. This product was extremely disappointing. After using it for a while, it becomes chunky and seems to form small little balls in the tube and when applied, so you have to manually smooth it with your finger of a q-tip. Besides that, it tasted like liquid medicine! Don't make my mistake- Do not buy this product and do NOT recommend this to your family and friends, well, unless you or someone you know enjoy the taste of Benadryl.
Melissa Z.
Fairmont
I think I've tried every flavor of chapstick! Yes I have my preferred ones like "cake batter" or a berry scent of some sort. I personally prefer the newer flavors vs. traditional. So many people have Chapstick ALWAYS with them & I am one of them (I believe I had between 3 - 5 ChapStick in my purse atm). So obviously, it does what it's supposed to. It just seems to be very basic moisturizing Lip Therapy. However, very cost-effective compared to other options out there.
Nicole R.
Chardon, OH
This is so juicy and tasty and has been in collection for a long time. Since I can remember. This product never I mean never lets me down when I am in a pinch. I use this product all the time. I mean like all the time as in like everyday 😍. This product is a oldie but goodie and if you don't know about it you... Well should!! ChapStick® Classics Cherry lip Balm
Taylor M.
Overland Park
The ChapStick Cherry quickly became my go to for a lip balm to keep my lips moisturized throughout the day, especially during the winter months. I'm not one to typically even finished a tube of lip balm before losing it, but this product is one that I consistently use all the way through then repurchase. I gave this product four of the five stars due to the fact that the cherry smell can be a bit much for my preferences at times. Outside of that, great product!!
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?

Walmart