BY CHAPSTICK

The one and only Classic! The one that made ChapStickAmerica’s favorite lip balm and the one that our hearts still beat for. Try it in Original, Cherry, Strawberry and Spearmint.

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Farzana M.
Dallas
Overall, this is kind of the go to product when looking to nourish my lips (with the added bonus of a little hint of lip color). Honestly this product is not extraordinary or out of this world, but it does do a good job of keeping the lips naturally moisturized without being too harsh or sticky. I love using this product on days that I am going bare-faced or very natural and need to moisture my lips. This is one of those products that you definitely have a purse chaptstick, car chapstick, backpack chapstick and so forth because it is that common yet comforting to have around.
Emily R.
Springfield, MO
This is pretty much the staple ChapStick flavor, in my opinion. I got a tad burned out on it after using through the years, but they have plenty of other options now. Although it works well, ChapStick doesn't wow me like it used to; I feel like they have remained stagnant. This isn't necessarily a problem because their product works well, but I'd love to see some pizzazz or something groundbreaking be released by this brand. Long live the cherry flavor though!
Leah S.
Purchased at: Walmart
For $0.99 at Walmart you can’t beat it if you’re in need of chapstick. I bought a new tube recently and have been using it almost everyday. I enjoy the classic cherry smell and it doesn’t have a bad taste. It’s not thick but keeps your lips decently moisturized so they don’t crack. I don’t think it’s the best out there but for the price I like to keep them stored in different purses and things like that incase I need a lip balm.
Raquel M.
Orlando, FL
You can never go wrong having a tube of this original chapstick! They will keep your lips soft everytime you use them . I feel like they last forever!! Do you even recall fisnihing a tube of these?? I dont! That and I always have them in all my bags, make up bags and in the car. I use it as a base before I used matte lipsticks. Girls please do this to spare your lips from chapping while using matte liquid lipsticks.
Haile M.
This brand has always been around and always the go to product. You had one in your purse, your car, your dresser, and even your back pocket because you never knew when you were going to get hit with needing it, or I guess truly one should say you could always anticipate when u needed it that’s why you had so many around the house and on your person. Chapstick is the relief one looks for in a crises but upon further inspection it doesn’t honestly help the situation but causes the situation to increase. It’s addicting to use. Your lips are never actually healed or moisturized. Every 3-5 min someone has to reapply and if you don’t have the product with you or can’t find it it causes u to go on a mad hunt to get. It’s as if the product tricks u into thinking it’s working and that’s why u constantly need it until u find the product that isn’t afraid to keep you moisturized for long period of time in between and your lips truly begin to heal. Sure it’s cheap and your lips can tell
Julia E.
Fincastle
I love Chapstick in cherry. 1) It smells great, and it’s a classic. 2) The whole time putting it on, you can sing “The taste of her Cherry Chapstick” from “I kissed a Girl.” Talk about major KP vibes. It is a tad too waxy, and I don’t feel like it’s super hydrating. It’s a good go to that won’t break the bank and will fix any temporary dryness.
Ariana C.
Chicago
Chapstick is a cult classic that everyone loves. It is packaged in a white tube with a wrapper that represents the flavor of the balm. I've been a consumer of chapstick for more than 20 years and it never disappoints. I enjoy that they come in packs of 1-3 that way you can share with family or keep one in your office, purse and bookbag.
Jasmine B.
Chicago
Its a cheap classic! I have about 5-6 of these in my life right now. I put them literally EVERYWHERE. In my purse, desk in the office, in the car, in my nightstand. I love the subtle flavor and of course the price. You really can't go wrong with the classic cherry! It keeps me moisturized all day and thats the most important part!
Rae! A.
Concord
I've used this kind since I was a child! Smells good, works wonders! My lips are soft and silky
Tasty and nice
I've used this so many times! My go to chapstick
It's gently and soft on my lips, amazing
Yes! If you're looking for a simple nice chapstick go with this

Ally B.
Emmaus, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s been so long since I’ve used one of these so maybe they have improved, but they don’t do anything for your lips. I remember having a bunch of these because the scents were fun but I don’t recall much else about them. If you want to hydrate your lips you are better off using a thicker lip mask at night or raw Shea butter.
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?