BY CHAPSTICK

The one and only Classic! The one that made ChapStickAmerica’s favorite lip balm and the one that our hearts still beat for. Try it in Original, Cherry, Strawberry and Spearmint.

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Farzana M.
Dallas
Overall, this is kind of the go to product when looking to nourish my lips (with the added bonus of a little hint of lip color). Honestly this product is not extraordinary or out of this world, but it does do a good job of keeping the lips naturally moisturized without being too harsh or sticky. I love using this product on days that I am going bare-faced or very natural and need to moisture my lips. This is one of those products that you definitely have a purse chaptstick, car chapstick, backpack chapstick and so forth because it is that common yet comforting to have around.
Emily R.
Springfield, MO
This is pretty much the staple ChapStick flavor, in my opinion. I got a tad burned out on it after using through the years, but they have plenty of other options now. Although it works well, ChapStick doesn't wow me like it used to; I feel like they have remained stagnant. This isn't necessarily a problem because their product works well, but I'd love to see some pizzazz or something groundbreaking be released by this brand. Long live the cherry flavor though!
Leah S.
Purchased at: Walmart
For $0.99 at Walmart you can’t beat it if you’re in need of chapstick. I bought a new tube recently and have been using it almost everyday. I enjoy the classic cherry smell and it doesn’t have a bad taste. It’s not thick but keeps your lips decently moisturized so they don’t crack. I don’t think it’s the best out there but for the price I like to keep them stored in different purses and things like that incase I need a lip balm.
Raquel M.
Orlando, FL
You can never go wrong having a tube of this original chapstick! They will keep your lips soft everytime you use them . I feel like they last forever!! Do you even recall fisnihing a tube of these?? I dont! That and I always have them in all my bags, make up bags and in the car. I use it as a base before I used matte lipsticks. Girls please do this to spare your lips from chapping while using matte liquid lipsticks.
Athena S.
Walnut Creek, CA
Purchased at: Target
Chapstick is always a go-to for me whenever I need a lip balm, and cherry is my favorite flavor. The great thing about this lip balm is that you don't need much when you apply it and the flavor doesn't wear down too quickly afterwards!

As soon as you eat something, you will have to re-apply, but that's typical of lip balms. That's not so bad with this one though, as it just means you'll get to taste cherry again! Hehe.
Debbie C.
High Point, NC
It's ChapStick ... what more is there to say? I do like the cherry flavor, as I like anything cherry flavored and that it one reason I bought it. I tend to keep these products in every handbag and coat pocket all winter long. They do the job. It goes on a little thick and tacky, but you have to expect that from all of these type lip products. It does coat the lips nicely and moisturizer, and it relieves chapped lips.
Von L.
Philadelphia
this product is very nice and soothing. Great for daily moisturizing. Smooth lips for cheap!  ChapStick® Classics Cherry lip BalmChapStick® Classics Cherry lip Balm  There are many different flavors to try out. Only down fall is that there aren’t as much product as I would hope for, but it does the job. There are also many places to buy it which is really convenient.
Corinne P.
Derry, NH
I think this chapstick is great except  for the fact that when you put it on it doesn’t go right into your lips you can feel that it still laying on your lips almost feel it in chunks it doesn’t go right into moisturising it’s still in the weird form of not blended in almost. i feel as though i have to keep re applying. Definitely still use it tho just not my go to
Haile M.
This brand has always been around and always the go to product. You had one in your purse, your car, your dresser, and even your back pocket because you never knew when you were going to get hit with needing it, or I guess truly one should say you could always anticipate when u needed it that’s why you had so many around the house and on your person. Chapstick is the relief one looks for in a crises but upon further inspection it doesn’t honestly help the situation but causes the situation to increase. It’s addicting to use. Your lips are never actually healed or moisturized. Every 3-5 min someone has to reapply and if you don’t have the product with you or can’t find it it causes u to go on a mad hunt to get. It’s as if the product tricks u into thinking it’s working and that’s why u constantly need it until u find the product that isn’t afraid to keep you moisturized for long period of time in between and your lips truly begin to heal. Sure it’s cheap and your lips can tell
Kayla B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
this is another lip product that works very well and it’s not very much money as well as the other one I described. you can find this at any store you go to. it makes your lips so smooth and you use it at least once and it already works!
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?