BY CHAPSTICK

The one and only Classic! The one that made ChapStickAmerica’s favorite lip balm and the one that our hearts still beat for. Try it in Original, Cherry, Strawberry and Spearmint.

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Leah S.
Purchased at: Walmart
For $0.99 at Walmart you can’t beat it if you’re in need of chapstick. I bought a new tube recently and have been using it almost everyday. I enjoy the classic cherry smell and it doesn’t have a bad taste. It’s not thick but keeps your lips decently moisturized so they don’t crack. I don’t think it’s the best out there but for the price I like to keep them stored in different purses and things like that incase I need a lip balm.
Raquel M.
Orlando, FL
You can never go wrong having a tube of this original chapstick! They will keep your lips soft everytime you use them . I feel like they last forever!! Do you even recall fisnihing a tube of these?? I dont! That and I always have them in all my bags, make up bags and in the car. I use it as a base before I used matte lipsticks. Girls please do this to spare your lips from chapping while using matte liquid lipsticks.
Athena S.
Walnut Creek, CA
Purchased at: Target
Chapstick is always a go-to for me whenever I need a lip balm, and cherry is my favorite flavor. The great thing about this lip balm is that you don't need much when you apply it and the flavor doesn't wear down too quickly afterwards!

As soon as you eat something, you will have to re-apply, but that's typical of lip balms. That's not so bad with this one though, as it just means you'll get to taste cherry again! Hehe.
Debbie C.
High Point, NC
It's ChapStick ... what more is there to say? I do like the cherry flavor, as I like anything cherry flavored and that it one reason I bought it. I tend to keep these products in every handbag and coat pocket all winter long. They do the job. It goes on a little thick and tacky, but you have to expect that from all of these type lip products. It does coat the lips nicely and moisturizer, and it relieves chapped lips.
Brandy L.
Flagstaff , AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
This chapstick is CLASSIC. Even Katy Perry was singing about it! Hahaha. This formula is smooth and has the perfect consistency. It's not too thin and not gloopy at all. If you apply enough, you will get a little bit of a pink tint. I love this flavor for summer, it just feels and smells so good. Beware leaving it in the car on hot days or accidentally throwing it into the washer, the stain is permanent!
Von L.
Philadelphia
this product is very nice and soothing. Great for daily moisturizing. Smooth lips for cheap!  ChapStick® Classics Cherry lip BalmChapStick® Classics Cherry lip Balm  There are many different flavors to try out. Only down fall is that there aren’t as much product as I would hope for, but it does the job. There are also many places to buy it which is really convenient.
Corinne P.
Derry, NH
I think this chapstick is great except  for the fact that when you put it on it doesn’t go right into your lips you can feel that it still laying on your lips almost feel it in chunks it doesn’t go right into moisturising it’s still in the weird form of not blended in almost. i feel as though i have to keep re applying. Definitely still use it tho just not my go to
Haile M.
This brand has always been around and always the go to product. You had one in your purse, your car, your dresser, and even your back pocket because you never knew when you were going to get hit with needing it, or I guess truly one should say you could always anticipate when u needed it that’s why you had so many around the house and on your person. Chapstick is the relief one looks for in a crises but upon further inspection it doesn’t honestly help the situation but causes the situation to increase. It’s addicting to use. Your lips are never actually healed or moisturized. Every 3-5 min someone has to reapply and if you don’t have the product with you or can’t find it it causes u to go on a mad hunt to get. It’s as if the product tricks u into thinking it’s working and that’s why u constantly need it until u find the product that isn’t afraid to keep you moisturized for long period of time in between and your lips truly begin to heal. Sure it’s cheap and your lips can tell
Amy M.
Austin
Tried and true favorite. Definitely my go to lip balm. Amazing price and quality. Not waxy or gummy. Smooth application and nice flavor. And a tremendous value. Especially if you're like me and have like 10 tubes in different flavors. I always look at the displays Aust the change of the season because I know there is going to be new yummy flavors for me to try
Jasmine B.
Chicago
Its a cheap classic! I have about 5-6 of these in my life right now. I put them literally EVERYWHERE. In my purse, desk in the office, in the car, in my nightstand. I love the subtle flavor and of course the price. You really can't go wrong with the classic cherry! It keeps me moisturized all day and thats the most important part!
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?