ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
Didn't work for my lips at all, smelt plastic like and artificial and left my lips almost dryer than they already were.
I used to have the strawberry-scented one. I LOVED it and I can't find it anywhere anymore here in Italy :( The scent is soooo good and it moistures your lips nicely. If I found it at any store I would buy it again immediately!
This is my little brothers favorite chapstick. He loves the smell and he says it works for his lips. He is 10 years old. We do have to tell him to call down on using it because it does give his lips a pinkish tint to it.
Who doesn’t love chapstick 🤷🏻♀️ even more so in the winter , this chapstick is very affordable & actually helps keep your lips nice and solf not dry ! And the packageing is kinda cute
This scent reminded me of medicine slightly. Makes sense since I got it at my doctors office
Purchased at: Walgreens
My favorite flavor ever! And I love how it moisturizes my lips but if I don’t use it - my lips won’t chap like if I use another product. It’s perfect but not overly shiny which I like too. I use this under matte lipstick so my lips don’t dry out but I still achieve the matte look
Feels soft and smooth on lips. The flavor smells good. Immediately notice a difference as soon as you put it on. Makes my lips super soft. Great for lips during the winter.
Q & A
Other than the cherry Chapstick what is your favorite flavor to use?
Does most prefer original or what are a good flavor you would prefer?
This is same that nívea lip balm o better?
does this work and help? because i have very dry lips and nothing seems to he'll
Is this a great for fall lip balm? ( protect but smells great.)
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos