ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
I love love love these chapsticks! I use them year around. They do wonders for my lips. I've never had a problem with them. I love the scents as well.
We always have this.on.hand it.does what.it is supposed to do. Even my.three year.old.used this and.it smells.good.does Tue job and.is cheap a win win
Great product for dry lipd! Very useful all year round. I am a repeat user of this product and honestly believe I will continue to keep using it.
this is the classic chapstick that pretty much everyone uses. It is reliable, affordable, easy to find, and does its job. Overall it is a great product
I got this for my daughter she loves it... she said it last long and she loves the different flavors and that’s easy to apply. I got it from Walgreens
This is a product I use more than once a day. I love all the different favors. It like one for every mood. It really helps me to not get chapped lips .
I use chap sticks all year round. Even if I have lip stick on. I usually get dry & chap lips during the winter. But I'll be prepared with chap stick.
Oldie but goodie. Can’t go wrong with these chapsticks. They are not expensive, and moisturize your lips very well. Always keep these around the house.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos