ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
Love Love Love this brand of lip care! Everything I have ever used has been amazing. I don't have to apply very much and it moisturizes SO well.
This is a classic for anyone who uses lip balm. Always effective and not overpriced like other brands! I find myself going back to this one every time.
This is a great chapstick. I love it, I would recommend it to my friends, it is very long lasting. I bought this at Walmart at a very reasonable price.
This chapstick definitely moisturizers your lips very well, and smells very good. This is a classic go to chapstick that I think everybody should own!
This is my go to ChapStick. Classic cherry is the best. Protects and moisturizes my lips without any residue or weird after taste on my lips and mouth.
Love this chapstick, reminds me of summer! It reached my expectations and works so well. Has a long lasting effect, makes your lips feel great all day.
It's ok. I don't find this to be as smoothing or long lasting as other chapsticks I have tried, but it is definitely a cheap solution for a quick fix.
One of my favorite lip balms. My favorite flavor is aloha coconut! Another great flavor is mango. Leaves lips smooth and moisture is locked in all day.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos