BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Tammy H.
Pelham NH
Purchased at: Walgreens
Can’t say enough great things about Chapstick! Love it. My lips never get chapped. I work in a hospital with dry air and this keeps them from drying out without that sticky feel like other lip balms. I usually carry at least 12 on me no lie. I can’t live without this stuff. I will continue to buy this for as long as they continue to make it.
makeupby m.
I love these they are so cute . The value of these chapsticks are so good !! They are not even pricey ❤️ it’s so easy to apply they are so smooth . ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Samantha A.
Picked this up from target, I love how this made my lips feel nurished throughout the day! It’s pretty long lasting & I only had to apply it every couple of hours if that plus it is super affordable. It’s a good purchase, I would recommend this chapstick & I would buy again.
Bhuvana B.
North Brunswick
Smells amazing and moisturizes lips. If it gets in your mouth, the taste isn't horrible. Also, it not only instantly moisturizes lips, but the moisture lasts for five hours after application. For most lip balms I have used, the moisture only lasts thirty minutes, if I am lucky.
lauren s.
Yaphank ny
Purchased at: Walgreens
I always have this handy or in my purse I think I might even have about 50 of them just all over my house because I always needed a chapstick! I wouldn't go so far as to say that I'm addicted however I do use this product several times a day because I love the rosy color gives my lips and I love how much tries they feel after I put it on.
Brittany K.
Rochester, MN
Great product, however I feel that it does not keep my lips moisturized for that long. I prefer to have a lip balm that I can feel on my lips for a longer amount of time. However, the price is good, and they are very accessible. For a quick little bit of moisture, I would recommend.
Yesenia S.
Ocala
I really liked it.  The flavor was great.  I enjoyed the smell a lot and it was very hydrating. It went on smoothly.  It was easy to use.  I bought it at Target. Yes. It met my expectations.  I was not disappointed. I would buy it again and recommend it to others.
Brooke M.
ALLSTON, MA
I love this product because it keeps my lips ready for any circumstance. I like to use this product before applying liquid lipstick to create the best base for application. I apply the classic chapstick, then a blot with a tissue and apply my liquid lipstick for the perfect coverage.
Gina L.
I’ve used this since I was a child. It’s the perfect lip balm to carry around and it keeps my lips well hydrated throughout the day. I also like that it is in a stick form so I don’t have to use my fingers.
Brittney T.
Highland, MI
I’m not a super fan of the Chapstick brand, however I will use this when I have chapped lips and nothing else in reach. It’s better to use this, than to expose your lips to cold weather and make them worse. As far as this product healing your lips, I don’t think it does anything for them.
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?