ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
Such a great product and is very hydrating. Would recommend 10/10, it did meet my expectations with flavor and with quality. Very effective.
Great for on the go and to carry around in your purse or belongings. You can find at any drugstore. It comes individuals or in packs. Really affordable.
The best chapstick. It's another essential in my makeup bag. Quick, easy, effective and it smells great. No stickiness or weird taste. Easy to find. 100%
This is a classic go to Chapstick before you put on your lipstick so your lips are not drying. I always carry two in my purse just in case one gets lost.
I buy this and pass it out to my children! It helps to keep their lips with moisture and not peeling! And I have 3 children so this pack comes in handy.
This is an amazing product that I have been using for years. It is easy to just threw in a purse or your pocket and leaves your lips extremely hydrated.
This is a good moisturizing chapstick. It is very affordable, and it smells great! I like to use it in the winter, and always just keep one in my purse.
Love this product it keeps your lips soft and non chapped. Super easy to apply anywhere you are at. Totally met my expectations. Smells super wonderful.
I used to use this But not anymore I always found that this one had a odd smell and taste which became harder to use. It woks very well for chapped lips
Not much to say about this one. I feel like it would be better if it were more hydrating . I have used it for a while but I have found some better brands
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos