ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 261 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
I love Chapstick Cherry chapstick the best. I have more tubes of this than anything else. It makes my lips soft and kissable without being sticky.
These chapsticks are amazing for the winter because they keep your lips moisturizer through the cold which is not easy to come by with certain lip care.
I love this flavor because it smells so good and it almost adds like a tint color to your lips which i also love and it just keeps my lips hydrated well
Tbisnis a classic. It's not as moisturizing as other brands that have the beezwax and oils but it still does the job. Not my preferred Chapstick though.
I used to use this But not anymore I always found that this one had a odd smell and taste which became harder to use. It woks very well for chapped lips
Quick in my purse product. I really am neutral on this brand. Some of their lip balms I like others not so much. Waxy feeling yes but will do in a pinch.
I have used this product for years. I love how smooth it makes my lips. I will probably forever use it. Its great that I can always purchase it anywhere.
I love lip balm and will use this when I have limited options. But it's not my fave. It does the job, but I feel like it's a bit waxy and wears off fast.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos