ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
This is my least favorite of chapsticks because it doesn’t last long, it’s very thick and waxy and i feel i have to keep reapplying it throughout the day.
I personally love the way it feels on my lips . Such great flavor .In the winter my lips get severely chapped and this product truly helped me with that .
One of my favorite lip balms. I use it not only when my lips are chapped but pretty much on a daily basis. Good value. Lasts a long time.
A good staple chapstick to keep on you and is super cheap. It’s not the best but it’s not the worst thing for your lips. It helps with the chapped feeling
Merry Christmas J and is awake again with her at 11am or so wirh out fake excited to be able to use it all the way too many books so you can have them and
These will forever be the original lip balms! Very great and inexpensive ! Life to buy the packs and put one in my bag, car, and coat so I always have one!
I like this stuff if its what is on hand. I enjoy using it before using lipsticks and glosses. They work well hand in hand. Recommend if on budget as well.
My lips are dry and this helps, but I feel like I can’t leave without it now. There are other better brands out there that are better. This is good though.
I love chapstick!!! My favorite flavor is the cake batter one. It helps when my lips are so chapped and the price is awesome for how much I get out of it.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos