BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Katie
Pretty good but you have to reapply often because it comes off with drinking and eating. The taste also gets in your food and drink which isn't that great.
Cortney C.
San Diego
Chapstick - More like Waxstick. This tastes horrible and just piles up around the edges of my mouth. I prefer having severely chapped lips over using this.
Kara C.
Athens, AL
It's okay! I havent used in a while because I found better ones but it is affordable and works to an extent. Sometimes I felt as if it made my lips dryer.
R C.
unknown
This is a classic product and must have for anyone. It gives your lips a nice little tint and sheen of color without being overwhelming. Smells great too!
Jacqie S.
Springfield
I use this numerous times during the day. I have a habit of frequently rubbing my lips together, so they dry out fast. Using this keeps them very kissable!
Heather K.
Fort Bragg , NC
I'm all about the simple things in life. I always go for the original chap stick and it never fails me. It keeps my lips hydrated for long periods of time.
Brianna S.
E Liverpool, OH
I personally love the way it feels on my lips . Such great flavor .In the winter my lips get severely chapped and this product truly helped me with that .
claudia h.
Me gusta es muy buena calidad y. Sirve mucho mis labios quedan suavesitos lo e agarrado x buen presio los agarro en waltmart y los olores son muy sabrosos
Maddie L.
Rolla, MO
I love the classic chapstick. It's pretty much the only chapstick I reach for. I enjoy. Cherry the most and the spearmint but the strawberry is just okay.
alex C.
I don’t like the flavored chapstick, i tend to find myself licking my lips and then they chapping and hurting more. The only flavor I like is the mint one!
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?