ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 261 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
Pretty good but you have to reapply often because it comes off with drinking and eating. The taste also gets in your food and drink which isn't that great.
Chapstick - More like Waxstick. This tastes horrible and just piles up around the edges of my mouth. I prefer having severely chapped lips over using this.
It's okay! I havent used in a while because I found better ones but it is affordable and works to an extent. Sometimes I felt as if it made my lips dryer.
This is a classic product and must have for anyone. It gives your lips a nice little tint and sheen of color without being overwhelming. Smells great too!
I use this numerous times during the day. I have a habit of frequently rubbing my lips together, so they dry out fast. Using this keeps them very kissable!
I'm all about the simple things in life. I always go for the original chap stick and it never fails me. It keeps my lips hydrated for long periods of time.
I personally love the way it feels on my lips . Such great flavor .In the winter my lips get severely chapped and this product truly helped me with that .
Me gusta es muy buena calidad y. Sirve mucho mis labios quedan suavesitos lo e agarrado x buen presio los agarro en waltmart y los olores son muy sabrosos
I love the classic chapstick. It's pretty much the only chapstick I reach for. I enjoy. Cherry the most and the spearmint but the strawberry is just okay.
I don’t like the flavored chapstick, i tend to find myself licking my lips and then they chapping and hurting more. The only flavor I like is the mint one!
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos